Excellent transfer from SEATAC to Pier #91

Just wanted to let anyone who is looking for a way to get from the Seattle airport to the Pier, that Seattle Yellow Limo company was a great way to go. Yonas from that company kept in touch with me as soon as we landed and picked us up in a Suburban large enough to hold our luggage and us four adults. He provided us with water in the car and took us directly to pier 91 for $60 each way. The day we were going back home, again he was in touch with me via text and arrived in a timely manner and got us back to the airport. You probably could have easily fit one or two more people in his car.

I think they are kind of a new company, they do an excellent and it was much less expensive then if we have taken the ships transfers.

Just wanted to let anyone who is looking for a way to get from the Seattle airport to the Pier, that Seattle Yellow Limo company was a great way to go. Yonas from that company kept in touch with me as soon as we landed and picked us up in a Suburban large enough to hold our luggage and us four adults. He provided us with water in the car and took us directly to pier 91 for $60 each way. The day we were going back home, again he was in touch with me via text and arrived in a timely manner and got us back to the airport. You probably could have easily fit one or two more people in his car.

I think they are kind of a new company, they do an excellent and it was much less expensive then if we have taken the ships transfers.

Ahoy Matey

We are looking for transportation options from the Seattle airport to pier 91 for our Alaskan cruise. Thanks for the heads up...

Glad I could help. I have found so many great tips on this site I just wanted to put one of my own on that I just discovered. Coming and going from the airport to the pier is always a stressful time dealing with my complaining husband so this past trip was exceptionally peaceful! I make all the arrangements and my husband does all the complaining when things don't go exactly smoothly!:)

We are looking for transportation options from the Seattle airport to pier 91 for our Alaskan cruise. Thanks for the heads up...

There are 3-4 ways to get from SeaTac to Pier 91. I'll go briefly through them here. (Note: Prices stated below are current as of this year (2016.)

1. Princess shuttle motor coach. There will be personnel at the baggage carousels to meet you and they will make sure that your bags have ship's luggage tags on them and the bags will be loaded on trucks and taken directly to the pier where they will be processed through security, loaded on the ship and delivered to your room. You will be given health forms to fill out and those will be collected when you go through check-in. You will then be loaded on motor coaches and taken to the pier where you will go inside and processed onto the ship. First bus will depart the airport for the pier around 9:30 or 10:00. PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOUR TRAVEL DOCUMENTS ARE IN YOUR POSSESSION AND NOT IN THE BAGS THAT ARE PUT ON THE TRUCK!

2. Seattle Express or Shuttle Express. These are smaller motor coaches that can provide transportation from the airport to the pier. Your luggage will be loaded onto the coach and you will take the bags into the luggage hall or you can get a porter at the pier to take them in for you. If your ship's luggage tags are not attached to your bags, you will need to stop at the clerk's table outside Door #1 to either have tags made or your already printed tags stapled to your bags. Cost for Seattle Express is $12/person and cost for Shuttle Express is $17/person with one free person under 17 for each person over 17. (Website says $22 for Shuttle Express, I was told $17 in an email from them.)

Shuttle Express Info:

http://shuttleexpress.com/seattle/cruise-transfers/

Phone: (425) 981-7000 or (888) 787-8598

Email: sales@shuttleexpress.net

Seattle Express Info: http://www.seattleexpress.com/21501.html or

EMAIL: mattseattleexpress@yahoo.com

CALL: (206) 793-8430

3. Taxicab. Yellow Cab is, I believe $50-60 to pier (flat rate) other cabs, I don't know prices. Make sure that you inform the cab driver that you want to go to Pier 91 and not Pier 66 or you may end up at the wrong place. (Not a good way to start our a cruise!!)

There are 3-4 ways to get from SeaTac to Pier 91. I'll go briefly through them here. (Note: Prices stated below are current as of this year (2016.)

1. Princess shuttle motor coach. There will be personnel at the baggage carousels to meet you and they will make sure that your bags have ship's luggage tags on them and the bags will be loaded on trucks and taken directly to the pier where they will be processed through security, loaded on the ship and delivered to your room. You will be given health forms to fill out and those will be collected when you go through check-in. You will then be loaded on motor coaches and taken to the pier where you will go inside and processed onto the ship. First bus will depart the airport for the pier around 9:30 or 10:00. PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOUR TRAVEL DOCUMENTS ARE IN YOUR POSSESSION AND NOT IN THE BAGS THAT ARE PUT ON THE TRUCK!

2. Seattle Express or Shuttle Express. These are smaller motor coaches that can provide transportation from the airport to the pier. Your luggage will be loaded onto the coach and you will take the bags into the luggage hall or you can get a porter at the pier to take them in for you. If your ship's luggage tags are not attached to your bags, you will need to stop at the clerk's table outside Door #1 to either have tags made or your already printed tags stapled to your bags. Cost for Seattle Express is $12/person and cost for Shuttle Express is $17/person with one free person under 17 for each person over 17. (Website says $22 for Shuttle Express, I was told $17 in an email from them.)

Shuttle Express Info:

3. Taxicab. Yellow Cab is, I believe $50-60 to pier (flat rate) other cabs, I don't know prices. Make sure that you inform the cab driver that you want to go to Pier 91 and not Pier 66 or you may end up at the wrong place. (Not a good way to start our a cruise!!)

Good stuff

Helpful post, thanks for sharing

Srpilo

Good stuff

Helpful post, thanks for sharing

Srpilo

You are quite welcome. Glad it helps you.

Please note the following change to the portion about cabs below which I have just changed today 18 June 2016!!

Yellow Cab is flat rate of $40 from Pier 91 to SeaTac Airoport. NOTE: THIS IS TO THE AIRPORT ONLY, IF YOU"RE GOING TO A HOTEL IN THE AIRPORT AREA, THAT IS NOT FLAT RATE AND MAY VERY WELL BE MORE. There is a sign to this effect at the Pier and I have verified this with the gentleman who handles the yellow cabs at Pier 91! Rates for other than Yellow Cabs, may, and probably do, vary!

Tom

Edited by Pierlesscruisers

Shuttle Express Info:

Does anyone have suggestions as to how to get to Pier 91 from downtown hotel? THere are four of us with lots of luggage, and the hotel does not offer a shuttle"

Does anyone have suggestions as to how to get to Pier 91 from downtown hotel? THere are four of us with lots of luggage, and the hotel does not offer a shuttle"

I'd agree with Bruce. For 4 of you with a lot of luggage, a taxi is probably the most economical and easiest. Just let them know when you call for a taxi how many people and how many bags so they'll know not to send a Prius! :p

Tom