AARP discount gift cards

ManyMore

I went to the website. Just wondered if I do this (I am an AARP member too), and I get the gift cards, can my daughter use them on her upcoming cruise or am I the only one who can use them?

It is just a regular gift card, anyone can use them.

So many questions. Let's see......Yes your daughter can use them. You can buy them for people through your account with their credit card information. They take about 7 to 10 days to arrive for the $100 cards because they come regular mail. No, there is no sales tax.

The $500 cards are sent by UPS and have to be signed for. I was given a tracking #.

The cards I bought today were only available in $100 amounts and will be sent by regular USPS and no signature will be required.

Edited by SDcruiser66

I have been trying to get these cards but when I do it states my credit card is declined and use another credit card. There is no reason for this as I pay my credit card off each month so there is plenty on there. I even called and they said it had to do with my address for the credit card so I looked that up and then tried again and same thing. Anyone else have this same problem.

I have been trying to get these cards but when I do it states my credit card is declined and use another credit card. There is no reason for this as I pay my credit card off each month so there is plenty on there. I even called and they said it had to do with my address for the credit card so I looked that up and then tried again and same thing. Anyone else have this same problem.

I haven't. I've bought them twice now.

I had this problem once, but when i correted the address I was able to buy them with no issues. I've since bought a few of them with no issues.

I have corrected the address and it still says the same thing. My credit card company told me to call them back and tell them my address is correct and see if there is a problem with their website.

Thanks for the help.

They aren't even showing as sold out anymore' date=' just gone. Does anyone who has been with the program for awhile know if they will come back, or should I just stop earning points?[/quote']

A week ago, I believe they were sold out then came back the next Monday. I wonder if they ever run a better discount. I am sure I will get grief for this comment but I just don't think 10% is that great of a deal. Better than nothing but.... And I still keep looking and I still may purchase one, I just keep going back and forth about it.

They aren't even showing as sold out anymore' date=' just gone. Does anyone who has been with the program for awhile know if they will come back, or should I just stop earning points?[/quote']

They will be back.

A week ago, I believe they were sold out then came back the next Monday. I wonder if they ever run a better discount. I am sure I will get grief for this comment but I just don't think 10% is that great of a deal. Better than nothing but.... And I still keep looking and I still may purchase one, I just keep going back and forth about it.

I've never seen a bigger discount, and I agree it isn't that great, but depending on how many you apply, it'll buy you a drink, or pay a good portion of a days tips.

Edited by WetToes