Dawn's new Los Lobos Cantina?

Anyone with first hand knowledge of it is still on the ship and due to return tomorrow, July 8. You should try to bump this to the top sometime next week and maybe one of them will have the info. I am going on the Dawn on 7/15, if not answered by then I will try to get back to you.

Hey everyone,

I was onboard for a tour of Norwegian Dawn about two weeks ago and saw Los Lobos just before it opened, tasted a few items from the menu and got to see the space. It's an a la carte menu (a sample -- not full menu -- photo is in the album) but expect tableside guacamole, cactus salad, spicy skirt steak, red snapper and other "upscale" Mexican flavors. The venue struck me as pretty modern/funky -- hopefully it's enjoyable for you all!

Check out Cruise Critic's Facebook album of Norwegian Dawn.

Happy Cruising,

~Brittany Chrusciel, Associate Editor, Cruise Critic

Edited by Brittany C

How's this, should do it (up-sized it, for your convenience - free) - zoom in on touch-screen / tablet.

1253ee6873af49915f6f6ae3f358d405.jpg

The Dawn had Mexican dining all along ... good luck with a la carte pricing, going to need that very much. Around various NYC neighborhood here, we can choose a whole range of them to dine with full menu, so absolutely no need to dine afloat - then & now (next year when it will come back for a little while.) Whatever ... [emoji12]

Sent via Nexus 5X over Google Fi - WiFi Network using Tapatalk

Edited by mking8288

• 3 months later...

We were on the Dawn 3 weeks ago and had dinner there. We didn't have the dining plan but it seemed reasonable. The guacamole was wonderful. The chips, salsa, @ guacamole were filling enough that we didn't want any other appetizers.We shared the cactus salad which was interesting. I had enchiladas which was also good. You can just come to the bar for their specialty margaritas and get chips/guacamole there if you don't want dinner.

I live in Texas and imo it was so much better than your average Tex Mex restaurant. People at our Meet & Greet recommended we all try it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Splendid idea! I assume the bar hours mirror the restaurant hours?

I'm not sure but the hours are in your Dailies. The had a margarita tasting scheduled there but only 4 of us showed up. That was not during restaurant hours but think that was a special event.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
We were on the Dawn 3 weeks ago and had dinner there. We didn't have the dining plan but it seemed reasonable. The guacamole was wonderful. The chips, salsa, @ guacamole were filling enough that we didn't want any other appetizers.We shared the cactus salad which was interesting. I had enchiladas which was also good. You can just come to the bar for their specialty margaritas and get chips/guacamole there if you don't want dinner.

I live in Texas and imo it was so much better than your average Tex Mex restaurant. People at our Meet & Greet recommended we all try it.

Better than Taco Cabana? ;p;pclear.png?emoji-grin-1677

:)

I'm north of Dallas, thought it was neat to see a 'neighbor'!