Coastal Kitchen non suite reservation

I just saw coastal kitchen as an option for my August anthem cruise. It allowed me to select, choose guests but then said I don't qualify.

[ATTACH]389565[/ATTACH]

Now they have the website programmed to tease people.:rolleyes:

I booked all of my specialty restaurants 3 months ago for our upcoming Harmony cruise in November 2016. I am travelling in a boardwalk balcony. One of my options was Coastal Kitchen, and I booked it for the 2nd formal night. I realize that this venue is typically for suites only, but assumed that it was made available to a few select non-suite passengers because I booked it so early. Any thoughts? Will they turn me away at the door, even though I have written confirmation. Not a deal breaker by any stretch...just curious.

I just realized you booked this 8 months in advance. Is that the new norm?

May 2017 is 10 months and not available yet. Will check again at 9 months

I made specialty restaurant reservations for a late October cruise in early March. I made some "regular" reservations a couple of months before that.

I made specialty restaurant reservations for a late October cruise in early March. I made some "regular" reservations a couple of months before that.

Well this is a different year that I'm looking at.

So you're doing the Harmony crossing. Have you made reservations for that?

Really, well this is just wrong. We need to insure RCCL makes them all the same size. LOL

They actually removed the two most expensive suites to make the SL and CK bigger. You should appreciate that. ;)

But instead, you'll just make snide comments of little value. :rolleyes:

I made all of our reservations for CK and MTD quite a while ago. Have done nothing for specialty; was going to wing it while on-board. Do you think we'll be okay doing that? (party of 2)

Edited by jules815