Royal Suite - infinity - 2017 itinerary

astrocat

Help sought - we have the opportunity for an onboard booking of a Royal Suite on Infinity. I will also search the board but capability is a little limited at the moment.

We have enjoyed multiple past cruises very happily in Concierge. Is it worth the big leap to a suite?

Many thanks in advance

Astrocat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Suites give you a lot of benefits including Luminae and Michaels Club. Here is the link

http://www.celebritycruises.com/onboard-celebrity/onboard-beverage-packages?pagename=onboard_beverage_packages_overview#onboard_beverage_packages_wine_tab/onboard/asrPanel?pagename=onboard_beverage_packages_wine&ComponentTypeId=13&categoryId=&currencyCode=USD

If you want to indulge yourself, it is suite[emoji3] experience.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Help sought - we have the opportunity for an onboard booking of a Royal Suite on Infinity. I will also search the board but capability is a little limited at the moment.

We have enjoyed multiple past cruises very happily in Concierge. Is it worth the big leap to a suite?

Many thanks in advance

Astrocat

Hi Astrocat;

If you usually book Concierge, then a Royal Suite is a huge jump in cabin type and service level. Is it worth it? Will you love it? Those are two very different questions, and I'd like to say you will love it to such and extent, that you will be hard pressed to book non-suite class in the future.

Worth is so subjective, and depending on your budget, and the price variations between suite/non-suite, and also between the levels of suite class themselves, it is really difficult to predict.

I am glad that you wrote that you were happy in Concierge Class. That says a lot. I have only sailed one time in non suite class rooms, and was extremely pleased with the level of service. Actually, I was quite delighted, and if it not for the actual size of the room, would have been happy to book again. This was on Celebrity in 2015. So, can you think about and let us know if room size has a different value than service expectations?

Scanditaly

Thanks both for those thoughtful responses - looks as if it will be 6140 in January 2018. I did ask about a C1 aft (we've had one previously) for the same ship but n/a right now.

TBH we are having such a great time on our current cruise (c1) that it's helped sell the idea of the next step up as something unique to try.

Can hardly wait!

We have an assortment of cabin experiences. To be honest, we have loved every cabin, except one.

Our first cruise on X was a last minute due to Millennium had pod problems (free next cruise!!). It was an oceanview in the worst possible location on the ship (like I said, it was last minute, gty, lesson learned). It was an awful cabin. Enough about that, it is all wonderful after that!

Next cruise a C1 on Millennium, loved it. Even if we had paid for it we would still love it.

Next was Century. We found a fantastic deal on a RS. Oh my gosh. It was amazing. This was back when you didn't get all the extras and it was still a most awesome experience. That 300 sf balcony was amazing.

Then on S class, primarily C2 (love the locations of certain ones and the footstool and the CC points). Throw a S2 12 nighter in the mix, enjoyed that. Then several C2's again.

How do we go from an oceanview to a C1 to a RS then back down to a C2 and still smile? We don't have unlimited funds and spend our money carefully.

Next week is my husband's milestone birthday. I was searching for something special to do and found a great deal on a RS on Summit. We've wanted to experience it again so there you have it.

Will we be able to go back to our C2? You betcha. And we will love that too.;)

So there will be those who say once you do a RS you won't be able to do anything less. I say, sure I can!:D

I am sure you will love the RS. We alternate between a Celebrity Suite and a Royall Suite and love them both. Generally if prices drop where the RS is $1,000 cheaper than a CS we upgrade to the RS.

The RS is beautiful and has a lovely dining table. Like other have said one advantage is that in the RS you will get unlimited specialty dining, some free laundry, Premium Beverage Package and free Internet.

There is only one downside to upgrading to a Royal Suite - You will be hooked and won't be able to go back to a C.

We love the sweet, suite life!

As others have said the perks with the RS and PH are worth having...

Totally agree with Jim Ian....it is very addictive!

Hope you have an amazing cruise!

Back on shore in Amsterdam after a fab time on Silhouette and so good to have 2018 in our sights. Jim Ian and Chemmo - 18 months of anticipation start now !