? Entertainment on Escape

kimala

Hi everyone!

Just wondering if anyone can fill me in on what the current entertainment lineup is on the Escape? We don't sail until October 22 but next weekend I will be able to reserve my dining (have promo pkg) and shows. I've been looking at all the reviews that I can this past month but I haven't seen anyone mention who if any were their "guest entertainers" of late. I liked the idea of seeing "oh what a night" and the female Hypnotist Brenda Kaye but I looked on their web sites and it seems both are booked elsewhere in October. No one has posted any Dallies since late May, at least that I have found so...if your just off Escape and are able could you possibly post Dallies or let me know what "other" shows are being offered other then Brat pack and After Midnight.

Thanks

We don't depend on the entertainment in the Supper club. It's listed as a cabaret. Basically they change the entertainment sporadically. We have no idea who'll be there for our August 20th cruise. The people you mentioned are gone. Now there's an a cappella group in there most nights, but who knows for how long.

Edited by CruisinHarvey

We don't depend on the entertainment in the Supper club. It's listed as a cabaret. Basically they change the entertainment sporadically. We have no idea who'll be there for our August 20th cruise. The people you mentioned are gone. Now there's an a cappella group in there most nights, but who knows for how long.

...I hear ya. Well I guess I'll see what kind of choices NCL has for me to make next week when I reserve my shows?? Maybe they just allow people to reserve the static shows like After Midnight and that 80s musicale based on John Hughes movies. I can't imagine that there will be an vague option like "Nightly entertainment escape theater, do you want 7pm or 10pm...LOL.

...I hear ya. Well I guess I'll see what kind of choices NCL has for me to make next week when I reserve my shows?? Maybe they just allow people to reserve the static shows like After Midnight and that 80s musicale based on John Hughes movies. I can't imagine that there will be an vague option like "Nightly entertainment escape theater, do you want 7pm or 10pm...LOL.

We are on the week before you so I have been booking today. This is what I saw available to book:

For the Record, Free, Tuesday and Thursday at 7pm or 10 pm

After Midnight, Free, Sunday and Monday at 7pm or 10pm

Supper Club Cabaret (no specific description), $35.34, Wednesday at 5:15 or 8:30

Wine Lovers the Musical, $23.54, Monday and Thursday, 12:30pm

I've read somewhere on these boards that they sometimes hold 'free' shows in the Supper Club but I don't see other nights available to book.

We are on the week before you so I have been booking today. This is what I saw available to book:

Supper Club Cabaret (no specific description), $35.34, Wednesday at 5:15 or 8:30

I've read somewhere on these boards that they sometimes hold 'free' shows in the Supper Club but I don't see other nights available to book.

There are shows in the supper club just about every night for free. The early shows include dinner, and late shows don't. It was either the hypnotist, who's gone, or the a cappella group( they took over for the O What a Night show). The pay for night, when we were on last, was Brenda Braxton. She's in the After Midnight show, but has also gotten a Tony nomination during her Broadway career. I have no idea if she's still on the ship either. Obviously, if they knew who would be there, they'd tell us.

Edited by CruisinHarvey

THank you soooo much this is just what I was wondering. Well that makes it fairly easy then. I suppose on the nights that I choose the two big shows, (@7pmas I am not a late evening person,) those nights I will plan on eating in the buffet or OShehans because I understand that the specialty Venus require a couple of hours to enjoy.

Thanks again.

We are going the week of September17th. There is no after midnight, only brat pack, supper club cabaret and wine lovers. We are booked in a suite and from 100 days out, they have been the only choices.

...WOW how strange. I wonder if they give the whole cast off the same week? Did you call NCL maybe just a glitch in the system?

THank you soooo much this is just what I was wondering. Well that makes it fairly easy then. I suppose on the nights that I choose the two big shows, (@7pmas I am not a late evening person,) those nights I will plan on eating in the buffet or OShehans because I understand that the specialty Venus require a couple of hours to enjoy.

Thanks again.

You are very welcome:D Odds are good that they will keep the shows the same time for your cruise a week later, but I guess it could change. It took me awhile to get everything booked today so hopefully we saved you some time. Like you, we wanted to avoid Cagney's or Le Bistro on the show nights. We like 7pm show too!

...WOW how strange. I wonder if they give the whole cast off the same week? Did you call NCL maybe just a glitch in the system?

It's more likely that they are rearranging the schedule, which happens fairly regularly. Dunno.

• 1 month later...