Crown plaza fll

mina

Can not find a lot of specifics on this hotel thru search. For those who are familiar, thoughts on staying here? We have reservation at Hilton marina for Jan 18. However, we can stay at the cp for a lot less. Want to see the Ships in port in the morning. Understand you can go up to the pool deck at the cp and see ships in port. Thank you.

Can not find a lot of specifics on this hotel thru search. For those who are familiar, thoughts on staying here? We have reservation at Hilton marina for Jan 18. However, we can stay at the cp for a lot less. Want to see the Ships in port in the morning. Understand you can go up to the pool deck at the cp and see ships in port. Thank you.

I like the hotel and would stay there in a heartbeat. I've been in many of the public areas I just have not stayed there. Very cool pool deck.

I like the looks of the Crowne Plaza. We will be staying 3 nights pre-cruise and we do have a rental car, however, there doesn't seem to be much within walking distance eg. restaurants, stores etc. Correct me if I am wrong.

I like the looks of the Crowne Plaza. We will be staying 3 nights pre-cruise and we do have a rental car, however, there doesn't seem to be much within walking distance eg. restaurants, stores etc. Correct me if I am wrong.

Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza is walking distance, approx 5-10 minutes, as well as Ernie's BBQ.

The shopping area and more restaurants are on 17th Street, approx 1/2 mile - 1 mile away.

Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza is walking distance, approx 5-10 minutes, as well as Ernie's BBQ.

The shopping area and more restaurants are on 17th Street, approx 1/2 mile - 1 mile away.

Thanks! Any thoughts on how good these places are for a casual bite to eat?

Thanks! Any thoughts on how good these places are for a casual bite to eat?

Just about every place in South Florida is casual :D as are both of these.

You can check out TripAdvisor too for info: