Let's settle this. Does anybody have an American Table menu showing Bitter & Blanc?

Carleeb12

So again, it seems inconsistent and varies from ship to,ship... Some ships on AT still serve it (Vista, Triumph, Breeze) SOME do not (Glory, Magic and Splendor) I wish they could consistently as many (please not not EVERYONE) people really enjoy that dessert selection....

Maybe some of the people reporting it on a 5 day cruise were on a ship with the old menus and not the American Table Menu. Not all the ships have the American Table Menu.

You are right. I just realized the post said American Table menu. The Victory has the old menus.

With that being said, I hope that means they will have it on my 5 day Sensation cruise. They still have the old menus. :cool:

If a ship has the old menu then the Bitter n Blanc is still in rotation.

If a ship has the American Table menu and is 8 days or longer then it is there.

If a ship has the American Table menu and is 7 days or less then it's gone :mad:

So again, it seems inconsistent and varies from ship to,ship... Some ships on AT still serve it (Vista, Triumph, Breeze) SOME do not (Glory, Magic and Splendor) I wish they could consistently as many (please not not EVERYONE) people really enjoy that dessert selection....

I'm pretty sure with the Breeze, it's on the 8-day menu, but not the 6 or 7. I think that's why some see it and some don't. It's on the "add-in" menu for the 8th day on the longer cruise.

Okay, trying again. Uploaded to photobucket. I don't remember it being on my Dream cruise either, so evidently it is only on 8+ nights with American Table. Looking forward to having it on Conquest in October.

<a href=Bitter%20n%20blanc_zpsalgurarv.jpg' alt=

We had it on our cruise in May on the Conquest.

I loved the B&Blanc desert when i had it last year, don't remember which ship. On our Alaska cruise just last month, I saw it on their menu (old menu) and told my husband he would love it. Well, it came and it was different from what I had and he was very disappointed. Not creamy, not intense choc flavor.

So.... don't know if they changed the recipe from last year, but I wouldn't order it again most likely.