Any went to Orient Beach(club O resort)?

cruiseelady

Just wondering if any of you solos have gone to St. Marteens Orient Beach by the Club O resort? If so did you feel safe doing that on your own?

I have wanted to swim in the ocean and sunbathe nude for the longest time. Its sort of my bucket list experience. I just don't know how safe it is to do so on my own.

I have a cruise coming up that will stop in St. Marteen and I will have that opportunity.

Just wondering if any of you solos have gone to St. Marteens Orient Beach by the Club O resort? If so did you feel safe doing that on your own?

I have wanted to swim in the ocean and sunbathe nude for the longest time. Its sort of my bucket list experience. I just don't know how safe it is to do so on my own.

I have a cruise coming up that will stop in St. Marteen and I will have that opportunity.

I've been there twice. Both times with a coworker who was in another cable. We felt safe. She wanted to get a full body tan and since I don't need one I just swam and enjoyed the water. I prefer the nude side because the vendors don't cross the imaginary line.

Be aware there is nothing dividing the clothing optional side but a small sign saying something about no pictures. Have fun.

• 2 weeks later...

If you're looking for souvenirs, there's a conveniene store in the main building, a couple of minutes walk from the beach. Officially prices are in Euros but they use US dollars.

Head back to the ship early. Traffic can be slow and the taxi drivers like to have a full van before they leave.

If you're looking for souvenirs, there's a conveniene store in the main building, a couple of minutes walk from the beach. Officially prices are in Euros but they use US dollars.

Head back to the ship early. Traffic can be slow and the taxi drivers like to have a full van before they leave.

Thanks for the tip!

There was a creepy old man in his 70's there walking up and down the beach with an erection waiting for people to take his picture.

Are you serious? LOL

• 1 month later...