Harmony Chefs Table

I just checked, and it is offered for our November cruise for $95pp.

Oh, you can definitely BOOK it. I booked mine almost a year ago. However, the question is will they actually have it available? It's looking more and more like the answer is no.

And just now, I got an email from RCCL regarding the Chefs Table on my Nov 12 sailing. I fully expected it to be a cancellation, but instead it was rescheduled from 8:00 pm to 7:00 pm. Weird. Stay tuned.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

And just now, I got an email from RCCL regarding the Chefs Table on my Nov 12 sailing. I fully expected it to be a cancellation, but instead it was rescheduled from 8:00 pm to 7:00 pm. Weird. Stay tuned.

It's possible Chef's Table will begin with the first regular sailing on Nov. 12.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I'll be so mad if they've cancelled Chef's Table on my birthday! I checked my cruise calendar and it still shows up, but it's disappeared from the dining options. Why in the world doesn't RC let people know this (mass emails shouldn't be too difficult!) I assume RC will keep the money, of course, for OBC. What is the next best alternative? This is a big birthday for me, so I want the best!

So, I have Chef's Table booked for the TA. It's still there and it's still bookable. Like Beth, I won't cancel it.

How about use the Puzzle Break room for the Chef's Table? Puzzle Break doesn't run at night.

Okay, that's a joke, but there's got to be a good spot. I hope... [emoji53]

I'll be so mad if they've cancelled Chef's Table on my birthday! I checked my cruise calendar and it still shows up, but it's disappeared from the dining options. Why in the world doesn't RC let people know this (mass emails shouldn't be too difficult!) I assume RC will keep the money, of course, for OBC. What is the next best alternative? This is a big birthday for me, so I want the best!

If you cancel the booking now, the $$$ will go back on your credit card.

Have you booked 150 Central Park or Wonderland yet? If not, those would be good options if Chefs Table gets cancelled.

Any idea what is on the upper floor of Wonderland

The entrance to Wonderland is on deck 12. There´s also the Wonderland Bar (which almost anybody does use) and a couple of tables which weren´t used for the restaurant last week. They only used deck 11 for the restaurant (the galley is also located on deck 11). So you enter on deck 12 and walk down the stairs.

You can see my photos here.

steamboats

I just spoke to RC Customer Service (they haven't replied to my email in 48+ hours), and the reason why you can't see Chef's Table as an option any longer is that it's totally sold out for the cruise. PHEW! Birthday dinner ON!

I just spoke to RC Customer Service (they haven't replied to my email in 48+ hours), and the reason why you can't see Chef's Table as an option any longer is that it's totally sold out for the cruise. PHEW! Birthday dinner ON!

But still no idea where it is at. :confused:

When we were in Harmony in July, I asked the Head Chef why there wasn't Chef's Table, his ask was, "there is nowhere to host it on the Harmony", however, they were exploring putting a private dining room in Chops (similar to Anthem).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sincerely hope that you are right. HOWEVER, I learned a long time ago not to trust what Customer Service says. They are notorious for giving false information or simply answering questions presumptively, without actually getting verification. One thing is for certain: it's beyond our control. Best to have a good backup plan and to be flexible.

Yeah sure....that was also why my cruise did not show up for weeks before they cancelled it ....

They just make up stories to get you off their phone!:rolleyes:

Edited by germanfflyer

We are on the Harmony at the moment and I previously posted that Chop's Manager had told us that Miami were considering where, when and if to put a Cef's Table on this ship, however our "meal with an officer" today is with the Hotel Director whom we have sailed with many times so I will try and get some updated info.

We´re supposed to believe what Customer Service tells us but those on CC here do know better...

I highly suggest Wonderland for your birthday dinner! We did that on embarkation day (which was my DH birthday) and we really had a great time.

steamboats

We are on the Harmony at the moment and I previously posted that Chop's Manager had told us that Miami were considering where, when and if to put a Cef's Table on this ship, however our "meal with an officer" today is with the Hotel Director whom we have sailed with many times so I will try and get some updated info.

I apologize for taking a few days to post back - we had lunch with the HD on Harmony last Saturday and I asked him about the Chef's Table, he told me that there were currently no plans to put one on the Harmony as they did not have any available space to locate it in.

I apologize for taking a few days to post back - we had lunch with the HD on Harmony last Saturday and I asked him about the Chef's Table, he told me that there were currently no plans to put one on the Harmony as they did not have any available space to locate it in.

Well then Royal Caribbean really needs to take it off the planner.