Lobster night gone??

They must be reading from the same handbook that the agents on the phone refer to.:rolleyes:

It's unfortunate. They have a perfect opportunity to disseminate accurate and timely info to a large number of people very interested in the product, and they blow it.

It's unfortunate. They have a perfect opportunity to disseminate accurate and timely info to a large number of people very interested in the product, and they blow it.

I think part of the issue is that with so many ships doing things slightly (or not so slightly as the case may be) differently there is no way anyone in Miami could possibly know the answers that many on this board can provide.

I think part of the issue is that with so many ships doing things slightly (or not so slightly as the case may be) differently there is no way anyone in Miami could possibly know the answers that many on this board can provide.

Probably true, and maybe the answer is for them to not post at all. Providing incorrect answers only makes people discount everything they say.

I have to tell you, that when I think of "lobster night", I think of one time on my very first cruise, one of the ladies in my party ordered 8 lobster tails to be brought out consecutively. "You're entitled" is all she kept telling me. I was so embarrassed I couldn't stand it. Last cruise with her!

Edited by Surfguyxxx

I have to tell you, that when I think of "lobster night", I think of one time on my very first cruise, one of the ladies in my party ordered 8 lobster tails to be brought out consecutively. "You're entitled" is all she kept telling me. I was so embarrassed I couldn't stand it. Last cruise with her!

.........who were you cruising with Miss Piggy?:eek:

Believe it or not, many agents who answer the phones have NEVER been on a cruise. Spoke with a nice young getnleman from Oregon center the other night and he has never been on a cruise, much less on RCCL. As someone posted, they are reading from printed info and not speaking from experience.

If she ate them all, I see no issue there. My understanding is that any fare in RCI gives you "all you can eat" rights, or am I wrong?

If she ate them all, I see no issue there. My understanding is that any fare in RCI gives you "all you can eat" rights, or am I wrong?

....."If she ate them all"?................if she did she is guilty of one of the "seven deadly sins"............I will pray for her soul........:(