Lobster night gone??

Complementary yes! :)

I believe that it was more of a 'look at our shiny new ship in it's first season' rather than a permanent thing though

Complimentary. :)

We do not get offered Lobster on Australian cruises and when I asked why was told Australians do not like Lobester :eek:lol

It's not that. RC just doesn't bother with the lobster on your side of the world.

As stated, just "over here". Not usually in Europe either, although one person reported last night having them on a sailing out of Southampton.

Hello there.

We serve complimentary lobster in the main dining room on all 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 14 day sailings departing from the U.S., including Alaska, and China. We don't serve complimentary lobster on 3, 4 or 5 day sailings originating from U.S. ports, nor do we serve lobster on sailings originating from Europe, South America, and Australia.

We hope this info helps!

Hello there.

We serve complimentary lobster in the main dining room on all 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 14 day sailings departing from the U.S., including Alaska, and China. We don't serve complimentary lobster on 3, 4 or 5 day sailings originating from U.S. ports, nor do we serve lobster on sailings originating from Europe, South America, and Australia.

We hope this info helps!

What is the policy on 6 day sailings?

[Q

UOTE=JimAOk1945;50605929]The lobster tail is good. I always enjoy it and ask for a second.

It is hard for me to believe and yes it is most likely true, that a cruise ship can have up to 10K lobsters cooked once a week. The number of lobsters are staggering.

Some times they are edible and some time not.

Hello there.

We hope this info helps!

What about 12 & 13 nighters? :D :D :D

On the 5 night sailings that I have been on they have served the lobster on either night 4 or night 5. It is the same menu (Jasmine) just not formal for that night.

I would fully expect this to be served on the Oasis 5 night cruise.

Thanks for the info.

Grace

Hello there.

We hope this info helps!

So you are saying the prior post about lobster on night 4 of 5 night Oasis is incorrect?

2011 we did a B2B Caribbean Cruise on the Liberty out of Miami. First leg was 8 nights. We had lobster. The second leg was 6 nights and we had lobster. Like I said that was in 2011 and maybe things have changed since those Cruises.

Edited by davekathy