Seaday brunch......

SpiritAngel77

We had it on both sea days. It was delicious. I'm a big fan of their cheese grits and the omelettes were perfect. The second brunch had some kind of little popover rolls that were so good I almost didn't have room for my cheese grits.

Almost. :D

We had it on both sea days. It was delicious. I'm a big fan of their cheese grits and the omelettes were perfect. The second brunch had some kind of little popover rolls that were so good I almost didn't have room for my cheese grits.

Almost. :D

The menu is the same everyday. Those yummy popovers are served later in the morning in place of some of the breakfast pastries. I was lucky enough one time to arrive just as they were transitioning over. I got both my favorite banana bread and a popover. And yes that was it for breakfast.

The menu is the same everyday. Those yummy popovers are served later in the morning in place of some of the breakfast pastries. I was lucky enough one time to arrive just as they were transitioning over. I got both my favorite banana bread and a popover. And yes that was it for breakfast.

Thats good to know! We were definitely later the second brunch. .we had been on the behind the fun tour all the morning and I was glad brunch was still going. But yeah, gonna look for transition time next cruise!