Anthem of The Seas Room 12300

We have room 12300 booked on Anthem of The Seas, October 1/16 sailing. When I logged into my cruises, it now says smaller balcony. I am wondering anyone has a picture of the room and the balcony, and when the ship was docked in Bermuda, was the room facing the port or the water. Thanks for your help :)

Edited by Bronx12

We have room 12300 booked on Anthem of The Seas, October 1/16 sailing. When I logged into my cruises, it now says smaller balcony. I am wondering anyone has a picture of the room and the balcony, and when the ship was docked in Bermuda, was the room facing the port or the water. Thanks for your help :)

Normal balcony.

Where does it say "smaller balcony"? I don't understand what you wrote.

I noticed that today as well in our reservation. We have room 10250 booked for October. The balcony seems slightly bigger on the deck plans.

However when I went into the vacation summary today it now says Stateroom: Deck 10, Superior Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony (Smaller Balcony) #10250

Edited by Yorkvillain

I noticed that today as well in our reservation. We have room 10250 booked for October. The balcony seems slightly bigger on the deck plans.

However when I went into the vacation summary today it now says Stateroom: Deck 10, Superior Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony (Smaller Balcony) #10250

As a matter of fact, 10250 has a LARGER balcony. :eek:

The Hubster and I will be on our first Anthem cruise Sept 8 and in that room. I can provide pictures when we return. Though our cruise is the New England Canada cruise, so won't be able to answer the Bermuda question.

Thank you, I would appreciate that:)

Have a great cruise.

Deluxe OV stateroom with balcony is 177 sq. ft. with 55 sq. ft. balcony.

Superior OV stateroom with balcony is 198 sq. ft. with 65 sq. ft. balcony

These "Superior" cabins are 198 sq. ft. with 55 sq. ft. balcony. Or "Superior" cabin with "Deluxe" balcony. I also have one of these cabins. They appear to be common on deck 10.

• 1 month later...

Just got off the ship on Saturday and we were in 12300. Awesome room! Stateroom attendant's name is Noel and he's absolutely awesome!

Don't really see anything about the balcony being any smaller than a normal one. Seemed normal to me but my only comparison was to the Jewel of the Seas.

Enjoy your cruise!

I don't know why this has changed, "smaller balcony" is well, a normal sized balcony. Some of the rooms have slightly larger balconies so someone made the executive decision to change it. We had room 9200 this yr, just said balcony, when I looked at that room when I booked next year's cruise it said small balcony! Go figure!

Marg