Oasis - Giovanni's for dad & 7-yr old daughter?

UDcc123

Our family of 4 is splitting up for one night of specialty dining on our upcoming Oasis of the Seas cruise. While the other half is going to Izumi, my youngest isn't a fan of hibachi food (doesn't like rice & doesn't like a lot of seasoning). She does like Italian food though. My only concern with Giovanni's is the whole family style aspect. How does that work for only one adult and one child?

More concerned with if she does eat off a potential kids menu, how in the world do I eat a family style meal by myself (I'm not that gluttonous)? Or is it that we'd share the appetizer & pasta, but she'd get a kids entrée?

Our family of 4 is splitting up for one night of specialty dining on our upcoming Oasis of the Seas cruise. While the other half is going to Izumi, my youngest isn't a fan of hibachi food (doesn't like rice & doesn't like a lot of seasoning). She does like Italian food though. My only concern with Giovanni's is the whole family style aspect. How does that work for only one adult and one child?

More concerned with if she does eat off a potential kids menu, how in the world do I eat a family style meal by myself (I'm not that gluttonous)? Or is it that we'd share the appetizer & pasta, but she'd get a kids entrée?

Not everything is served family style, they will serve individually plated meals too, especially to a party of two.:)

Not everything is served family style, they will serve individually plated meals too, especially to a party of two.:)

Plus, they will adjust the portion size of the family style parts.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm w/ your daughter....not a fan of hibachi. The service at Giovanni's is so amazing that they will go out of their way to make it a very special evening. My husband don't usually pay extra for restaurants onboard, but did try Giovanni's on Allure and will go again on Oasis. The service amazing and my picky meat and potatoes DH was impressed.