allure of the seas cabin amenities, help...

going on the cruise tomorrow, packing now. should have asked this days ago but we got a standard balcony on the allure of the seas, the type that is on the outside facing the ocean.

do they provide shampoo/conditioner/soap on the ships like hotels? Do they have hairdryers and if not can you bring your own larger one? i cannot remember if there are size regulations to them. irons? not sure i will need one but if you ask for one will they bring one to you (an iron?) i am sure it is a fire hazard but i do not want to bring one with me, lol....but again the other info is more important to me. I am packing now so any body who could answer this question quickly is GREATLY appreciated. Thanks!

I'll answer since I know you are packing, although I am not an expert! While I bring my shampoo, my mom always asks and gets shampoo and conditioner from the room steward, no matter the type of cabin. Yes there is a blow dryer, not the top end one, but I find it useable. And no to the iron - either taking it on, or providing one. You can get your clothes pressed (for a fee) or just be a little wrinkled. That's what I do: if you see me on a cruise, I will be the one in slightly wrinkled clothing who just doesn't care about it.

Have fun!

going on the cruise tomorrow, packing now. should have asked this days ago but we got a standard balcony on the allure of the seas, the type that is on the outside facing the ocean.

do they provide shampoo/conditioner/soap on the ships like hotels? Do they have hairdryers and if not can you bring your own larger one? i cannot remember if there are size regulations to them. irons? not sure i will need one but if you ask for one will they bring one to you (an iron?) i am sure it is a fire hazard but i do not want to bring one with me, lol....but again the other info is more important to me. I am packing now so any body who could answer this question quickly is GREATLY appreciated. Thanks!

They do not provide them automatically, but if you ask your cabin steward nicely, s/he will usually be able to bring them to you.

Yes, hairdryer.

No, iron. Fire hazard.

Hang your stuff in the bathroom while you shower: magic, wrinkles gone!

Unless you have short, thin hair, bring your own hairdryer! The provided ones get hot, but they don't blow hard enough to get the "blow dry" look!!!

Not necessarily. I have thick mid-length hair and never pack my own hairdryer.