15:15 check in time

quandrea

So what time to the "regulars" REALLY show up. I got our boarding documents and it doesn't have us on until 2:30 or so. Gracious. I'm normally on board around 11-noon on other lines?

That is our experience too. We've sailed qm2 out of Southampton and I'm certain we arrived about noon.

Embarkation usually starts at noon, Grills and higher tier loyalty will have early boarding.

This may be later than other lines but cabins will be ready.

Thanks Hattie. So should I arrive earlier than 15:15 or am I just setting us up for a long wait? What time would be best?

Show up at 1 or 2 unless you're staying in a hotel the night before (and would be kicked out at 11). Much earlier and you might have to queue to check in and to board (but not more than 45 minutes or so total; there is seating available between check-in and boarding). By ~1:30 the initial rush should be over and you'll move quickly from the curb to your stateroom.

You won't be told to wait until your assigned time in any event.

We've had assigned times as late as 3:00 or 3:30 and usually we arrive between 12:30 and 1:00.

Just printed our e tickets. Our boarding time is above. What time should we arrive in Red Hook? How long will it take a car service to get us from East 54th st (near Central Park) to the pier?

At that time of day, plan on a ride of about 45 minutes from East 54th to Red Hook. Underwater offers good advice about arrival time. I do not recommend arriving very early, such as Noon, unless you like hanging around the terminal.

Show up at 1 or 2 unless you're staying in a hotel the night before (and would be kicked out at 11). Much earlier and you might have to queue to check in and to board (but not more than 45 minutes or so total; there is seating available between check-in and boarding). By ~1:30 the initial rush should be over and you'll move quickly from the curb to your stateroom.

You won't be told to wait until your assigned time in any event.

We've had assigned times as late as 3:00 or 3:30 and usually we arrive between 12:30 and 1:00.

Thank you! This is exactly what I was looking for! We are in a hotel; check out is noon. We will enjoy a leisurely morning in the club lounge and make our way over afterwards.

At that time of day, plan on a ride of about 45 minutes from East 54th to Red Hook. Underwater offers good advice about arrival time. I do not recommend arriving very early, such as Noon, unless you like hanging around the terminal.

Thank you as well! I thought I may have to allow an hour for the commute.

Everyone has been so helpful. Now I can book my car service.