Diamond and diamond plus booklet

Do D+ still get a BOGO at Chops or Giovannis? If so, are they still allowing us to use them 2 nights if we are both D+?

Thanks!

Yes, and the coupon now says it's good for the first and second night.

• 3 weeks later...
Pretty new to Diamond Plus. Can someone tell me on the speciality restaurant coupon. I guess I have to wait to get on board to schedule it, otherwise I will have to pay for both or can I just schedule it and pay for one before the cruise?

Your choice: schedule it onboard, pay for one pre-cruise, or pay for both pre-cruise and get an onboard credit after dinner.

Edited by clarea

Sorry, but I have another question about he DP coupons. We usually get the 2 device internet package. I received an email from RC that said if I order early, I can get 30% off, but how would that work with the coupons?

The 30% off does not work with the coupons. You choose the 30% off if you purchase pre-cruise, or use the D+ coupon if you purchase onboard.

Diamond Plus Coupon list from Freedom last week. (8/28/16)

enhance

And here are the Diamond Lounge Rules.

enhance

BTW, I have a question. does anyone know what the "3" after our cabin number indicates? It was on all our mail and invites. :confused:

Edited by John&LaLa

... BTW, I have a question. does anyone know what the "3" after our cabin number indicates? It was on all our mail and invites. :confused:

Maybe it designates your dining? 1 - Early, 2 - Late, 3 - MTD? Wild guess.

By the way, I'm appalled they specified "no shorts", without even mentioning of "Nice", "Dress", or "Intellegent".:rolleyes:

Edited by clarea

The 30% off does not work with the coupons. You choose the 30% off if you purchase pre-cruise, or use the D+ coupon if you purchase onboard.

Bob, I have a question. If I purchase the online 30% off pre-cruise internet for our upcoming Anthem 12 night cruise it says $9.09 Adult per day or $109.08 total for one device. What is the price of the internet each day if we wait to purchase it onboard and use our D+ discount. (I'm not even sure what the D+ discount is....I realize it is 2 free days but MerionMom's chart says $59.90 and John&LaLa's has $39.98) :confused:

I'm just trying to figure out what is the better deal. Thanks for any help!

:)

Dee

Bob, I have a question. If I purchase the online 30% off pre-cruise internet for our upcoming Anthem 12 night cruise it says $9.09 Adult per day or $109.08 total for one device. What is the price of the internet each day if we wait to purchase it onboard and use our D+ discount. (I'm not even sure what the D+ discount is....I realize it is 2 free days but MerionMom's chart says $59.90 and John&LaLa's has $39.98) :confused:

Dee

Probably varies by ship, unfortunately Carol's was for Allure and mine was for Freedom. Taking advantage of a multi-day price for the last three days I was able to get three free days for Laura's coupon. So with our two $39.99 coupons I was able to get 5 total days free. I did upgrade one of the days to STREAM for an additional $8 on my second day (Tuesday)

Dee

The D+ discount seems to vary by ship. Like you say, I've seen it at $40 and at $60. The internet rate onboard is $13 per day, so $156 before discount. So if the discount is $40, you are better off buying pre-cruise. If the discount is $60, you are better off buying onboard.

If it was me, I'd buy pre-cruise because the difference is not that much and at least I would know exactly what I was paying.

Edited by clarea

The D+ discount seems to vary by ship. Like you say, I've seen it at $40 and at $60. The internet rate onboard is $13 per day, so $156 before discount. So if the discount is $40, you are better off buying pre-cruise. If the discount is $60, you are better off buying onboard.

If it was me, I'd buy pre-cruise because the difference is not that much and at least I would know exactly what I was paying.

Thank you so much!!

Dee