Best route from haven aft penthouse to Haven on Breakaway

cruise4family

Just wondering from anyone who has stayed in a haven aft penthouse suite, what is the best route to walk from the suite to the haven. We are on floor 10. Thanks for any information.

I was in one in March. I walked through the ship on 10, then went up. I found it easier for elevators (if I wanted one) in the forward part of the ship rather than Aft.

Just wondering from anyone who has stayed in a haven aft penthouse suite, what is the best route to walk from the suite to the haven. We are on floor 10. Thanks for any information.

This question is one of the reasons i would not choose the Aft part of the ship. Is the Aft Haven area "Keycard" protected? or are you thrown in with the value passengers?

I imagine the service is still spectacular just a lil harder to walk to the haven pool with your hugh hefner robe and slippers on...

its kinda like staying a week in a spa resort with all the bells and whistles..but you need to get in the car to drive there everyday.

You should call the upsell dept quick 1-800-625-4309 and get into that DOS you have had your eye on..lol

We just returned from an Aft Suite cabin on the Breakaway and loved it! I would not give up the cabin or AMAZING balcony just to be in the Haven. We spent all of our sea days there (went up for breakfast, got seats, and stayed all day). On port days, we went there in the evening but didn't use the pool or loungers because we got off the ship.

Best route from aft cabin to the Haven for us was to take aft elevator to deck 15, walk across the pool deck and use the deck 15 door to get into the Haven. Walk up to 16 and you are in the courtyard. Other times we would walk to the middle and then take the elevators up. I preferred walking across the pool deck because(depending on how crowded it was) there was more space to walk than in the narrow hallways on our deck.

Walk is 5-7 minutes - really not a big deal.

Being aft, the area is not keycard protected but the service is still amazing. Room steward wonderful and butler really really amazing.

I hope this helps.

Thank you to all who responded. We're really looking forward to our huge balcony as well as the amenities of the Haven.

Plus your cabin is larger and has 2 bathrooms. The killer balcony really seals the deal though. You will love it and will be glad you stuck with the H6.

Thank you to all who responded. We're really looking forward to our huge balcony as well as the amenities of the Haven.

The H6 is the BOMB!!

You will be treated as well as the inHaven guests.

And the walk is only a few minutes, not that you'll want to leave your balcony.

We were in aft also. You get treated just as if you were in haven area. Butler was great. And the balcony makes it worth while. We also would take elevator up to 15 walk passed the pool and then walk up to 16. No big deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 7 months later...

We had an Haven aft suite last cruise. Absolutely loved it and had great service from our butler. We were on the10th Floor and walked to the forward elevators and then up. I liked having to walk the length of the ship. I felt less guilty having the butler supply peanut M and Ms every day. I walked between 4 and 6 thousands steps everyday.

We were in an H6 on the Escape. The walk forward was not a big deal in the slightest. It wasn't like we were walking thru a high crime area with "ne'er-do-wells" lurking in dark corners flicking their switch blades. The aft facing balconies were worth the walk and the location of the suites, quiet. They weren't in the high traffic areas. have a great time!