Questions about Crown & Anchor Club

I've seen many people talk about the Diamond Club which led me to the Crown and Anchor club. I registered and it gave me a Crown & Anchor #.

I booked my cruise 2 days ago and just registered today. My question is will I get credit for the cruise I booked this week (it's an Aug. 26th sailing).

Also, any immediate benefits with the Crown Anchor club?

Thanks for all your help :)

I've seen many people talk about the Diamond Club which led me to the Crown and Anchor club. I registered and it gave me a Crown & Anchor #.

I booked my cruise 2 days ago and just registered today. My question is will I get credit for the cruise I booked this week (it's an Aug. 26th sailing).

Yes, you will get credit for your first cruise.

You will not receive any benefits on this cruise. But you will begin building points, and we all started at zero!

:)

You won't get any benefits until your second cruise.

You will not receive any benefits on this cruise. But you will begin building points, and we all started at zero!

Great to know as I will probably book a holiday cruise while onboard. But is the diamond club I hear about same as Crown and Anchor?

Great to know as I will probably book a holiday cruise while onboard. But is the diamond club I hear about same as Crown and Anchor?

No and yes!! It is a room that can be accessed for smacks and free drinks after you reach a certain number of cruised days while a member of the Crown and Anchor group

But is the diamond club I hear about same as Crown and Anchor?

It's one of the levels of the Crown and Anchor Society. The Diamond Lounge is an actual room where Diamond and higher members may go for drinks and snacks in the evenings. There is usually a cappuccino machine in there as well. :) Diamond status is obtained at 80 points.

The diamond club is for diamond level cruisers, I believe it's 80 cruise points to achieve diamond.go to the c and a section on the royal web site to see the different levels and perks

Edited by pete1681

The diamond club is for diamond level cruisers, I believe it's 70 cruise points to achieve diamond.go to the c and a section on the royal web site to see the different levels and perks

It used to be 10 cruise credits which was convered to 70 cruise points, but they raised the amount to 80 cruise points when they made the conversion from credits to points.

Edited by clarea

Not everyone starts at zero. Think about it. ;)

You can read the RC website, but here is a brief summary:

There are six levels in the Crown & Anchor Society. You move up by accumulating cruise points. Each night on a cruise is one point. If your stateroom is a JS or higher, you get two points for each night. If you travel solo in a cabin meant for more than one, you get two points for each night. If you travel in a cabin meant for more than one and it is a JS or higher, you get three points per night.

Gold

Platinum

Emerald

Diamond

Diamond Plus

Pinnacle

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cas/

I would need a drink if I got smacked

Good catch!!:):)

Not everyone starts at zero. Think about it. ;)

Everyone does start at zero, yes you could be Elite with Celebrity or Az, and Royal will honor that status, but you did start at zero with the other line.:rolleyes:

Everyone does start at zero, yes you could be Elite with Celebrity or Az, and Royal will honor that status, but you did start at zero with the other line.:rolleyes:

Nope, not what I was referring to. Anyone else?

Not true... you could take your first cruise and start as D+