FTTF in Galveston

MaiTaiMary

Just a quick question...when did you book FTTF? My DD and her fiancé are on the Breeze in November for their honeymoon. Booked in April and have been checking daily since then and it was and still is sold out. Also...the earliest time for check in for her cruise showed 10:00 or 10:30, sorry can't remember for sure...so I assume you could get there around that time.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Just a quick question...when did you book FTTF? Booked in April and have been checking daily since then and it was and still is sold out. Forums

My wife and I are on the 10/8 cruise on the Freedom. The FTTF showed to be sold out so I wrote Carnival and was told that usually if it is sold out then there typically won't be any other spots. Also told me that it depends on the number of Platinum/Diamond folks that were on board. I kept checking and about 3 or 4 days later over 40 spots for FTTF showed up. Of course, we grabbed one. :)

We plan to arrive and 10:30am.

Edited by tllstaco
Left out some text

We have FTTF for our upcoming Breeze cruise out of Galveston. What time should we plan on getting to the terminal?

Thanks. :)

Since FTTF guests can go through right after the VIFP Diamond and Platinum people, you can show up any time you like. But as others mention if you plan to get to the terminal 10:30-11:00, you'll board pretty quickly after those high loyalty folks.

Edit: my 10:30-11:00 suggestion assumes the ship is not late returning to Galveston. It won't likely be a problem when you sail in September but fog is a problem for that port during certain times of year.

Edited by joepeka

Don't sweat it if you don't get it though. With the staggered boarding in Galveston, getting on the ship is really a piece of cake. We had an 11:30 boarding time, turned up about 11:45 and had no lines. On the ship eating lunch by about 12:15. There was a big mob of people behind us for the 12:00 boarding..was kind of funny..RUNNNNN! They're after us!

Sorry. I guess my post wasn't clear.

We have FTTF.

We would like to be on board as early as we can, but don't want to sit around at the cruise terminal for hours in the early morning. :)

Just wondering how to time it. When we would most likely be able to board in Galveston with FTTF.

Sounds like.... 10:30a would be a good time to shoot for.

Thanks!:D

I plan on pulling up to the port at 10:45am. We will drop our luggage off and park the car. By the time check-in and security is done we should be able to walk right onto the ship.

May 2015 we did almost the same thing. We arrived at 11:15 and breezed through check-in. They called FTTF just as we left the line with our S&S cards.