On Freedom you can disembark anytime before 9:30 am?

Don't want to self disembark at 6:30 am, so can I choose to leave on my own around 8:00-8:20 am?

Are you going to carry off all of your own bags? Then yes. You can wait.

If you are letting the ship's crew take your bags off and convey them to the terminal, you have to wait until your number is called, because your bags won't be out until then.

Are you going to carry off all of your own bags? Then yes. You can wait.

If you are letting the ship's crew take your bags off and convey them to the terminal, you have to wait until your number is called, because your bags won't be out until then.

Does this ship do that service where they'll take your luggage and check them in for you at the airport (my flight is at 12:30) and you don't see them again until the airport at home?

I was guessing it did, so wasn't expecting to carry much off except some smaller bags. So that's why i'm not much of a hurry to be off at 6:30.

I've seen the luggage service offered before but I think it depends on the port and the airline, when you board ask at Guest Services who will let you know.

Also, as posted above, you can either carry your own bags off first thing or put them out the night before and opt for a later time.

You will find though that they can disembark much faster as they like to clear the ship asap so you will be 'gently encouraged' to leave. :p

Does this ship do that service where they'll take your luggage and check them in for you at the airport (my flight is at 12:30) and you don't see them again until the airport at home?

I was guessing it did, so wasn't expecting to carry much off except some smaller bags. So that's why i'm not much of a hurry to be off at 6:30.

Yes, Oasis offers the Luggage Valet service for $20 or $25 per person.

Yes, they did this in July. The rest of our family decided to do the self debarkation and waited until the end (they only had carry ons), so you don't have to get off at 6:30 if you don't have luggage to pick up in the port.

(We, actually, were the ones who used the luggage valet service and it was so great)

Yes, Freedom offers luggage valet but there is a deadline that you might have already missed. There should have been a form in your cabin to fill out and return. The form usually needs to be back at noon on Wednesday if I remember correctly.

Yes, Freedom offers luggage valet but there is a deadline that you might have already missed. There should have been a form in your cabin to fill out and return. The form usually needs to be back at noon on Wednesday if I remember correctly.

Thanks for the info. I actually haven't done the cruise yet, but good to know they do offer this. I was just planning my shuttle (Cortrans) back to the airport and wondered if it was ok to choose the 8:45-9:00 pick-up time or should I chose the earlier time at 8:00-8:15.

Thanks for the info. I actually haven't done the cruise yet, but good to know they do offer this. I was just planning my shuttle (Cortrans) back to the airport and wondered if it was ok to choose the 8:45-9:00 pick-up time or should I chose the earlier time at 8:00-8:15.

Ah, I misread the title of the thread.:o

I would pick the earlier shuttle, just in case it is delayed, so you would have more time for any problems. Others, I am sure, would go with the later one. It is really up to you and your comfort level.

Ah, I misread the title of the thread.:o

I would pick the earlier shuttle, just in case it is delayed, so you would have more time for any problems. Others, I am sure, would go with the later one. It is really up to you and your comfort level.

I think i'm leaning towards picking the earlier time.

So how does it work? I leave my cabin at 7:45 am and I then just leave the ship when I want? Like how do I make sure I make the 8:00-8:15 pick up time?