Where are we all from? Something cool

This is a lot of fun. Did you notice who just added from India?

I just saw that. The person from India is the Chief Purser on the Radiance. It's cool to know that some of the RCCL employees read our message board too. We'll be aboard the Radiance for 2 weeks in May for a Hawaii cruise...I'll watch to see if I spot Prasaad aboard ship.

I haven't tried it yet, but wanted to say hey to Sherry! We're neighbor's (almost!). I'm in the Rostraver-Belle Vernon Area!

I see your going on the Radiance to Hawaii!! How cool, DH & I just got off her on Oct. 15th, your going to love the Radiance.

I just saw that. The person from India is the Chief Purser on the Radiance. It's cool to know that some of the RCCL employees read our message board too. We'll be aboard the Radiance for 2 weeks in May for a Hawaii cruise...I'll watch to see if I spot Prasaad aboard ship.

Unfortunately he will be finishing his last contract with the Radiance in December and will be positioned for European salings when he returns in Feb 06.

Pelican Bill, I've already posted our spot on the map...but this is such a neat map that I made my own for our Freedom cruise in October next year. In one day we already have 10 of our friends posted to the map. What a great way to get to know everyone better! Especially with the picture feature--now we can put faces to names. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

Great Idea. Thank god we are not going to war. It,s getting lonely down here in the Caribbean. LOL.:)

Hey, I am on the SAME island as you, Trinidad :D. I also left my mark on the map, but seems the island is so tiny it can only hold one of us, and that's you!

Hey, I am on the SAME island as you, Trinidad :D. I also left my mark on the map, but seems the island is so tiny it can only hold one of us, and that's you!

Hi syndyj. That's great. At least our flag is flying. True Trini style. we are every where. LOL

I added my name last night, but it didn't show. This morning I added my name as well as a comment, and it appeared on the map.

Taters

Hey Taters.... you are just down the road.... we're in North Pole. I'll bet we've at least run into each other at Fred's! ;)

Archived