Dancing with the Stars Fall 2016 Gowns and more

KandCsailing

Yikes! I must have missed all the best parts!

Who proposed to whom? (Accepted?)

Who was eliminated?

Spoiler alert. Don't read any further if you have not watched!

Sasha (sp?) proposed to Emma. They recently moved into a new house together (saw that on an entertainment show). She accepted.

Vanilla Ice and Babyface were eliminated.

I'm soooo in the minority. Most times I've liked what Erin wears when everyone else doesn't and now everyone is liking the jumpsuit and I don't. I liked it until I saw it was a jumpsuit. It really bothered me that she stood with her feet apart, something that Michelle Obama does often. I don't think it is a very lady like stance.

Interesting observation. Both Michelle Obama and Erin are tall women...could that be why they stand that way? To look shorter? Any tall women out there who would like to confirm or deny?

Marsha, Marsha, Marsha, beautiful dress.:)

Erin, Erin, Erin, there's short and there's there "forgot your pants short".:eek:

Maureen's dress was gorgeous. It's the type of dress that makes me wish I could twirl around dancing in it.

What there is of Erin's dress is beautiful. It has the sparkles that she seldom wears. It fits her perfectly. It would be spectacular as a full length dress.

Edited by Scrapnana

I wasn't really crazy about anyone's dresses last night.

Julianne's was the worst though for dress and hair.

Maureen somehow grates on me and drives me batty. Her hubby looks really sweet though. I would have chosen Babyface to stay over her.

I didn't like Erin's white jumpsuit. Too much illusion netting and I generally hate white. It's a struggle for me to find things I like for White Hot nights on cruises.

I could see someone wearing it as a modern twist on a wedding dress and it looking good in that setting.

I thought Erin and Carrie Ann both looked great. Erin's hair and makeup were so pretty and that color of silver really suited her. Her dress was pretty short but it was balanced with the long sleeved to give her enough coverage. I think she might have felt uncomfortable in it though, because she was standing kind of awkwardly. The color and neckline of Carrie Ann's dress was really pretty on her.

Julianne's dress and topknot were just awful. Also, her lipstick clashed with her dress. Not her best look!

I'm really loving James! He's such a surprisingly good dancer and seems like a class act too.

Kind of agree about Maureen getting annoying. She comes across as emotionally immature even though she's 60. I felt a little bad about Amber Rose. She wanted to talk about her son and the hosts just wanted to ask her about her fighting with Maks.

Monday again already! :)

I liked the look of Julianne's dress with her big hair and I thought Erin pulled off that deep neckline well and still looked classy.

I think I really like Carrie Ann's dress, but I need to see more.

Wow, the jacket with tails and no pants look might be the best they've dressed Amber Rose. Somehow the tails camouflaged her butt and upper legs.

I liked the color of C's dress but did not see enough of the rest of it. I didn't like the bodice of J's dress but loved the color nd liked her hair. Erin's dress was one of the most revealing she has worn. I liked the gold belt to give it a little pop.

Either of the bottom two could have been eliminated.

HI all!

I really enjoyed the show last night. I didn't like E's dress but did like C's. Agree about the bodice of J's. Pitbull was all over the place with his scores, eh?!

I really like James, as he's excellent & humble unlike somebody another season who thought they were as good as Maks!

I really think it's between Laurie & James. I'm not fond of Marilu since Celebrity Apprentice or Maureen for her attitude & don't think they're good dancers.

I'm away for the next 2 weeks so hope I won't miss the finale.

~ Jo ~ :)

I think the right person went home, but that's mostly because I don't like the attitude.

None of the dresses made much impression last night; mainly really sexy, like the dances--sometimes they go a little too far that direction for me I did like Erin's dress, except too low cut and J's hair.

Watching last night's show now. Love Erin's maroon dress...that silver belt is amazing. And love her hair. C's dress is a very pretty blue and love her big hair. Her makeup this week is so much more flattering. J's red sparkly dress is beautiful also.

Wow, Jana is on right now... heard she got all tens. Gotta love Latin week...lots of sexy costumes and dances!

Not surprised with who was eliminated.

C's dress was pretty in the back but I didn't like the flesh colored panel in the front. J's was very plain - would like to have seen the skirt.

I liked the past dance more than the future.

Judges seemed pretty tough tonight.

I thought Terra had great makeup tonight. She even looked pretty in the grey team future lipstick.

I'd like Erin's dress even more without the choker section. I think the modern cut suits her.

There was something strange going on with the lower back of CarrieAnn's dress? Maybe some sheer fabric on the edges?

J's gown reminds me of a goth prom dress. It needs a big pin or something.

I also liked the past dance best of the two groups and I will be watching James and Sharna's dance over and over. It just made me feel good.

I actually hated Erin's dress--worst I have ever seen for her. I actually made such an exclamation of horror when I first saw it that my husband wondered what was going on!

I too loved the 'Past" dance. I could watch it over and over. One of my favorite songs as well.

Not surprised at who went home, although I do think one other dancer should have gone first.

I liked the top of Julianne's dress but didn't like for her cat-eye makeup. Erin's dress was awful. Even my husband commented on it.

Team Past's dance was great and I loved, loved those dresses. I wanted one just so I could dance around in it. :) Lovely Irish music and 18th century feel.

I think James is surpassing Laurie now. He's so good!

Napoleon sailed with Christopher Columbus??? :D:D:D