Coffee cards on Allure

I hope it's similar to the Princess select. Although there won't be any gelato sundies to buy with a punch. You're able to use them on another cruise, if you don't use all. And sharable.

Edited by Pmorton3360

I asked Andrew on periscope. Does not include the frappes.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We will probably look into this on Sunday. My DH said it would be a good deal since it does include the grande size. Bummer about the frappes. Maybe I can get my half and half tea! We will make sure to bring our own mugs :)

Edited by mamira90

We will probably look into this on Sunday. My DH said it would be a good deal since it does include the grande size. Bummer about the frappes. Maybe I can get my half and half tea! We will make sure to bring our own mugs :)

:D Yes on those mugs!

I was so hoping for the Frapps. But probably good since I'd be drinking way too many!

Did I miss why you would bring your own mug? :confused:

Was a private joke. She and I are cruising the same date and I mentioned on our other forum suggesting bringing mugs to hold your fav free drinks. Not a coffee mug, bout the ones with lids that hold cold drinks. Though you can use it for coffee as well. We just happened to be posting on the same question.

Did I miss why you would bring your own mug? :confused:

Like she said ^^ But the benefit is I am not wasting their cups and have my own. My husband likes our contigo mugs because they are leak proof and stay cold or hot for a good amount of time.

Was a private joke. She and I are cruising the same date and I mentioned on our other forum suggesting bringing mugs to hold your fav free drinks. Not a coffee mug, bout the ones with lids that hold cold drinks. Though you can use it for coffee as well. We just happened to be posting on the same question.

Like she said ^^ But the benefit is I am not wasting their cups and have my own. My husband likes our contigo mugs because they are leak proof and stay cold or hot for a good amount of time.

Thanks for clearing that up. . . . I wondered if there was some fine print requirement I had not read about. :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...
Are they still offering the coffee card?

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Forums mobile app

They were on our cruise, sept 4th. We went to Starbucks first day, paid about $38 after tax. 15 drinks for that price, confirmed grande and talls. Anything espresso based. It was well worth it since some drinks were about $5

They were on our cruise, sept 4th. We went to Starbucks first day, paid about $38 after tax. 15 drinks for that price, confirmed grande and talls. Anything espresso based. It was well worth it since some drinks were about $5

Yay, thank you

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Currently on the Jewel of the Seas and purchased the coffee card. It wasn't advertised anywhere except a flyer that was on the counter at the cafe Promenade. There is no Starbucks on this ship but they are accepting the card for fraps. The flyer was only out on the counter for the first day or two. It's a great deal for sure.

Edited by debfew

I asked twice on Allure last week and told they don't offer that. Would have loved it as we each got an iced coffee every day.

I went to my cruise planner for December 3rd and December 10th for the Harmony of the seas and the Cafe Select Coffee Card was an option. I would like to know if it is accepted for Starbucks before I purchase it. Does anyone who has sailed on the Harmony know?

I went to my cruise planner for December 3rd and December 10th for the Harmony of the seas and the Cafe Select Coffee Card was an option. I would like to know if it is accepted for Starbucks before I purchase it. Does anyone who has sailed on the Harmony know?

I just called Royal Caribbean and they said that it did not include Starbucks coffee.

I saw the Café Select Card and purchased one to share as I cannot have 15 in 5 nights. I am on Indy in January. Do they have Starbucks coffee served in the promenade like Freedom? Does this card cover that? I'm looking forward to iced coffee's.

Thanks in advance

Megan