Main dining room on epic

BRITS ON TOUR

Just got back from epic med cruise, this will be our last ncl cruise, the service has really gone down hill, although they class the main dining room as complimentary, if you want half decent food, you have to pay a surcharge for steak and lobster, even though in their brochure and even freestyle daily this is billed as complimentary. THis cruise line is now about getting extra money on the ship.

I agree. We didn't see much of a difference between MDR and the specialty restaurants that we went to (Le Bistro, La Cucina, Moderno, Teppanyaki) on our Western Med Epic cruise. We did not choose specialty dining again for a freebie on our next cruise because we liked the complimentary restaurants very much.

Oh oops, scratch La Cucina (wrong trip). It was Cagneys (which everyone seems to like but it was our least favorite meal, unfortunately). Not sure how you can order a medium rare steak that comes out completely brown lol. No worries...there were many other good meals to make up for it!

I agree. We didn't see much of a difference between MDR and the specialty restaurants that we went to (Le Bistro, La Cucina, Moderno, Teppanyaki) on our Western Med Epic cruise. We did not choose specialty dining again for a freebie on our next cruise because we liked the complimentary restaurants very much.

We agree. The food in the Main Dining Rooms is great. We were last on the Epic in October 2015 and enjoyed the MDR foods.

Just got back from epic med cruise, this will be our last ncl cruise, the service has really gone down hill, although they class the main dining room as complimentary, if you want half decent food, you have to pay a surcharge for steak and lobster, even though in their brochure and even freestyle daily this is billed as complimentary. THis cruise line is now about getting extra money on the ship.

A stated objective of the NCLH CEO was to take an extra $50 a day (?) from every guest.

A stated objective of the NCLH CEO was to take an extra $50 a day (?) from every guest.
$50 over the course of a week, from every heterosexual or lesbian married couple.
I’m not asking for the moon, but an extra $3 or $4 per person. There are two people per room, for a seven-day cruise that is an extra $50. Can I get $50 from you and your wife to come aboard my ships versus someone else’s ships, and how do I get you to do that?