On the Allure now

iriemon

Great ship. Went to Giovannis to see if they had any specials for tonight. Ended up getting reservation for tonight in Giovannis and tomorrow night at chops and the best part is it is only $15 for 2 people at each restaurant. Couldnt pass it up. It is not advertised you have to ask for it

Great ship. Went to Giovannis to see if they had any specials for tonight. Ended up getting reservation for tonight in Giovannis and tomorrow night at chops and the best part is it is only $15 for 2 people at each restaurant. Couldnt pass it up. It is not advertised you have to ask for it

That's an excellent deal! I think I'd go twice to Giovanni's though.

Very cool. Do you know if that deal is just at the start of the cruise? Which reservation method/desk did you use?

I think you are on the eastern itinerary .... do you know which nights are formal?

Which dining plan did you choose? ...set or My Time?

Thx.

I'm also on Allure. We are doing Nassau, St. Thomas , St Kitts this week. Next week same first two ports, then St Maarten. I have MTD and was offered to special 2 night deal of $30, 2 restaurants. It is a great deal but doesn't include 150 Central Park. We were originally told it included the 3 course dinner, but then we were told it didn't. It's an excellent price. We were offered the deal in the SL , but there should be people in the Royal Promenade and at the restaurants in Central Park offering it. It's just available for nights one and two.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by ARCruisinNana

I'm also on Allure. We are doing Nassau, St. Thomas , St Kitts this week. Next week same first two ports, then St Maarten. I have MTD and was offered to special 2 night deal of $30, 2 restaurants. It is a great deal but doesn't include 150 Central Park. We were originally told it included the 3 course dinner, but then we were told it didn't. It's an excellent price. We were offered the deal in the SL , but there should be people in the Royal Promenade and at the restaurants in Central Park offering it. It's just available for nights one and two.

We don't usually go to specialty restaurants because we don't see the value for the money. But at that price, sounds like a great value. We'll be checking into this on our upcoming Allure cruise in less than 3 weeks.

Hi Nana, thx for the info. I wonder if you got the offer b/c you have a high C & A level? What is the SL? Did it end up including a 3 course dinner?

Hey is that you on the ship cam in the Flowrider doing triple spins?

-Bob

Edited by Bob7
typo

I was on the Allure last week and I can say could have had specialty dining at Izumi, Giovanni's or Chops for 50% off any night.

At lunch in the Windjammer they were coming through the dining room offering deals every day. We had booked and prepaid Giovanni's but we did take advantage of the 50% off the hibachi at Izumi (30 % for sushi).

Not sure if this was a blip because they weren't sold out or the norm. My wife and I were saying we should just wing booking specialty restaurants until we're onboard next time and get the discounts.

Wow that is a great deal.

A good deal!

What a great deal. Where/how were you offered this? We'll be on Allure in November and this would be a great way to enjoy 2 restaurants.

Edited by suzyluvs2cruise