Free Beverage Packages for 2

wdrl

Over 6 months ago we booked a transpacific, Hawaii to Vancouver on the Solstice in April 2018. Our TA says DH and I have a beverage package and pre-paid gratuities. It does not show up on the cruise summary. Or would it show up somewhere else?

Your TA might have booked you on a group rate which included the perks. Then they should show up on your agency's invoice. This happens to us many times.

Unless you book thru cruiseline direct, the obc's and perks like this could show up only on the agency paperwork. Carry that written info with you incase there is a question when boarding. (We never have had a problem, but do that everytime just in case. ) If you don't see it on your booking form/invoice call the agent and get it in writing.

Great to know, thanks. I guess after the computer problems that Celebrity recently had on my account where they wiped out my membership made me overly cautious.

It does show on our documents, so I expect we are okay. And I believe we were booked on a group rate.

Edited by wdrl

It does show on our documents, so I expect we are okay. And I believe we were booked on a group rate.

The items we receive from our TA never show on the actual booking with Celebrity. Which is why you need to take a copy of the extras given from the agency.

Our free drink package doesn't show up under our cruise summary either. It does show up under order history on the Celebrity website.

I am not sure where that is located on the website? We are still over 2 years until we can do online check in so our cruise summary is pretty empty.

To find your order history go to Manage Reservation. Once there on the right hand side look for Order History, click on that and the Beverage package should show up there. OBC or prepaid Gratuties don't show up but, beverage package, speciality restaurant bookings or pre purchased internet packages will.

To find your order history go to Manage Reservation. Once there on the right hand side look for Order History, click on that and the Beverage package should show up there. OBC or prepaid Gratuties don't show up but, beverage package, speciality restaurant bookings or pre purchased internet packages will.

Thanks for the tip - we were not aware of this - just found our bvg & internet packages on our order history.

Also, it will be on your Celebrity invoice. It usually takes about 10 days for them to get it on there though. You can ask your TA for your Guest invoice anytime.

It'll be listed with codes indicating something like "freebevgrats" and a large dollar amount, then an offset of that on another line. Also, in the lower section, it'll list out your OBC from Celebrity. This will not include any OBC from your TA or from a TA Group. Always print this and take it with you as your proof. It never hurts to have it with you. ;)

Thanks for the tip.

I'd upgraded to the Premium bev pkg just before the price went up in May last year, and was wondering it may get lost in the backend of celebrity IT catastrophe , but there it is.

cheers!

e./

Hmmm, never saw that before. Thanks for telling us about that. My reservation shows the classic drink package but not the $300obc, do you think thats an issue? We booked during 2nd free perk. Our invoice from our T/A does show both the drink package and $300 OBC so ill be taking that.

Funny thing is when you click on the classic bev package it comes up with this;

Wave Promo - Classic Package

Abu Dhabi,United Arab Emir.

What the heck, I live in the US, have never traveled outside the US except for Caribbean and West coast cruises, where did Adu Dhabi, United Arab Emir come from????

Wave Promo - Classic Package

Abu Dhabi,United Arab Emir.

mine says same.

dont sweat it.

i live in australia..

as for the OBC, it should be a line item on your booking confirmation if you got one from X