Carnival Sunshine - 5 day

wezie

Hi. I am going a 5 day Carnival Sunshine to Canada in a few weeks. Does anyone know where I can find the menus and dailies for a 5 day? Also, will they have a formal night? Any other info of things not to miss, etc. would be greatly appreciated. I can't wait! :-)

We took our first cruise on sunshine 3 weeks ago and it was fantastic. We chose NOT to eat in main dining room. We did use the buffet quite often plus we paid for the steak house one night and it was good. Also the Italian Capilano was really good. One secret is in morning for breakfast the Havana bar serves free omelette made your way plus buffet breakfast is not bad at all. Italian restaurant also serves free lunch. We are planing next year on taking sunshine up to Halifax. Emma the cruise director is great and keeps things alive.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

We took our first cruise on sunshine 3 weeks ago and it was fantastic. We chose NOT to eat in main dining room. We did use the buffet quite often plus we paid for the steak house one night and it was good. Also the Italian Capilano was really good. One secret is in morning for breakfast the Havana bar serves free omelette made your way plus buffet breakfast is not bad at all. Italian restaurant also serves free lunch. We are planing next year on taking sunshine up to Halifax. Emma the cruise director is great and keeps things alive.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

We thought Emma was very annoying- really couldn't understand much of what she was saying :rolleyes:

I was on the Sunshine in June and will be on it again in a few weeks and I must say I agree with you 100% about Emma. I believe she is English she certainly sounded so and when I first heard her I thought that's nice maybe I would get a chance to meet her and chat being as I lived in the UK for many, many years, well, I have to tell you by the time I got off of the ship I was tired of hearing her voice. I found her to be very annoying and for some reason she constantly giggled like a young girl in high school. I wonder if she realizes what she sounds like...evidently not !! I am sure she is a very nice person but !!!!!!!!!!!