Liberty review - August 28 2016 sailing

ukintheus

Let me add my thanks on your wonderful and detailed review. DH and I are going in a month and you've given me a lot of helpful information.

I'm assuming that DCL means Disney Cruise Line?

Thanks again.

Yes, sorry, I try to avoid abbreviations as much as possible!

Small world!! I haven't made it all the way through your review yet but I just had to say that I live in Magnolia also! We will be on the Liberty late next year, I can't wait.

Hello neighbor! LOL Although Magnolia is so spread out these days!

Thanks for the great information! Rethinking Little French Key now, seems like the value vs short time there may not be worth it?

It was a fairly short day vs. the price, I think I agree with you there. At the time I wasn't too concerned because we just wanted to have a relaxing beachy day and it worked out perfectly for that. It did end up being expensive if you price it by the hour!

We were on that sailing too! Great review and pictures... the flow rider pictures show 2 of my boys on it! My third little guy is also in the picture waiting his turn to ride!! Love it!

I may have some more of them if you would like to have them as my husband never takes 1 photo when 10 will do! :D I will need to take a look at all the originals as I just picked a few to upload online.

We are now pondering Las Sirenas Beach Resort All Inclusive Day Pass while in Roatan, but I need to do a little digging around to get some feed back.

Since reading your review we are actually considering the drink package for the first time.

You may have mentioned it earlier, my apologies if I missed it. Which were the formal nights? I think we will eat "out" those nights.

Thanks again!

Edited by carumba7

We are now pondering Las Sirenas Beach Resort All Inclusive Day Pass while in Roatan, but I need to do a little digging around to get some feed back.

Since reading your review we are actually considering the drink package for the first time.

You may have mentioned it earlier, my apologies if I missed it. Which were the formal nights? I think we will eat "out" those nights.

Thanks again!

I thought I had replied to this earlier, but don't see my post. Formal nights for us were Monday and Friday, so nights 2 and 6.