Drink package for one?

2910car

yes...old policy said both had to purchase packages...current policy is more friendly...buy if you want...both do not have to purchase...BUT NO SHARING as the policy says...enjoy

The OP said " spouse does not drink"So why would you say NO SHARING :rolleyes:

The OP said " spouse does not drink"So why would you say NO SHARING :rolleyes:

because more than once this question has come up and more than once the OP wanted to know if it was okay to share as 'spouse doesn't drink' either but 'might want a glass of wine at dinner once or twice' or 'I want my minor child to have a virgin drink one night but don't want to buy them their own drink package cuz that's too much sugar'

Other people read the questions who do not have any qualms cheating or interpreting things to their advantage. By pre emptively mentioning packages cannot be shared, the information is out there

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by spookwife

The OP's spouse may not drink (alcohol)...but doesn't the drink package include soft drinks as well ?

^^^This.

The deluxe package contains many drinks which are non-alcoholic, including soda, specialty coffees, fresh squeezed OJ and bottled water.

because more than once this question has come up and more than once the OP wanted to know if it was okay to share as 'spouse doesn't drink' either but 'might want a glass of wine at dinner once or twice' or 'I want my minor child to have a virgin drink one night but don't want to buy them their own drink package cuz that's too much sugar'

Go ahead and get the package and if your spouse wants to try a drink or have a glass of wine, go and get it for them. no harm done

Go ahead and get the package and if your spouse wants to try a drink or have a glass of wine, go and get it for them. no harm done

and when you are caught doing so, and have the package canceled with no refund AND be charged for EVERY drink consumed up until that point, then what? you come on here pitching a hissy fit because they dared to hold you accountable to the terms and conditions which you agreed to when you purchased the package in the first place?

and when you are caught doing so, and have the package canceled with no refund AND be charged for EVERY drink consumed up until that point, then what? you come on here pitching a hissy fit because they dared to hold you accountable to the terms and conditions which you agreed to when you purchased the package in the first place?

i don't come on here pitching a hissy fit. i come on here to get a laugh at the like of all the cruise police.