Tipping

Hamburg Avon Lady

Please yourself. If you feel you want to give something for the service you have received, do it. There are no rules, you can do what you want.

Sometimes we have given tips & sometimes we have given gifts, sometimes nothing extra. Depends on yourself and the service given.

Karyn

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

:confused:I know all tips are included but what about "exceptional service" ? -- we have a CC suite with butler's services and wonder about giving some extra $$. Thanks

there are a lot of comments from people in the past.. so look for another thread about tipping

but i for one tip- up to you- no rules

On cruise lines where tips are included in the price, and where I feel the crew are doing a fantastic job (which I usually do) I've contributed to the Crew Welfare Fund, which benefits everyone.

Edited by lisiamc

On cruise lines where tips are included in the price, and where I feel the crew are doing a fantastic job (which I usually do) I've contributed to the Crew Welfare Fund, which benefits everyone.

This is a great idea.

The gentleman at Guest Services positively beamed as I made a donation during our last cruise.

This is a great idea.

The gentleman at Guest Services positively beamed as I made a donation during our last cruise.

We do the same. Prefer this to handing out cash on a ship where tips are included in the fare.

Although it is not expected, we tip our butler and the cabin attendants. We also tip in the specialty restaurants.

So do we (we don't make much use of the butler, but he brings the canapes that come with a CC suite each day)... but now I'm thinking the better thing to do, is tip less for that (but we still will) and then contribute to the crew fund as there are so many hard-working crew-members "behind the scenes."