Need help booking S1 Sky Suites Celebrity Reflection

Belinski

I am booking a Sky Suite for the first time on Celebrity Reflection. We are looking at Deck 12 but concerned about noise from above. Any suggestions on best Sky Suite S1 cabins? Also, are the Suites in the middle (I guess on the hump) too sunny to sit outside and enjoy? Thanks!

We had S1 suite 2121. It is a old Aqua Suite. It has the shower wall in the bath tub. As noise goes it was fine. We did here some. Our last day going back to Miami the water was a bit ruff. I did not get sea sick, but it would have been better to be more aft.

Near the middle elevators on the port side deck 14 you will have the pool smokers. If your going to be on the hump I would pick 2157. The starboard side should be fine. Great question I'm interested in what others have to say.

We were in an S1 (2165) last Nov. We had two other couples in adjacent S1's as well. No complaints at all. No noise from above. We were near the opening to the elevator area and the Captain's Club concierge area. It was convenient to everything. There was no noise from the elevators either.

We have been in 2032 multiple times also an old Aqua Suite. I have not sailed in it since they discontinued AS class but I'd assume the shower is still the nice AQ shower. Quite cabin with large overhang from above. I'd do any of these cabins from this one back to the hump.

Further forward 2018 we had lots of noise from a crew door across the hall.

We are doing cabin 2208 in April. I love the S1 aft cabins and have heard from a few that deck 12 can be a little noisy from above, but more on Caribbean cruises. We are doing a TA to Rome from Miami. I love the layout and ability to see the wake. I also enjoy having our own entrance and then our cabin door. We are on starboard and not port.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by Lastdance

We enjoy the aft corner S1 sky suite. We are in 6306. This is the third time we have been able to acquire this quiet suite. If you have the chance to experience this suite - grab it. You only have one neighbor, balcony that overlooks the aft and the side, nice walk to the activities, no noise from above.

We were in an S1 (2165) last Nov. We had two other couples in adjacent S1's as well. No complaints at all. No noise from above. We were near the opening to the elevator area and the Captain's Club concierge area. It was convenient to everything. There was no noise from the elevators either.

We are considering cabin 2161. Was your balcony too sunny to enjoy in cabin 2165?

Thanks for the help!

We are considering cabin 2161. Was your balcony too sunny to enjoy in cabin 2165?

Thanks for the help!

We sailed in 2160 last December on Reflection in the Caribbean. Partial sun on the balcony, so it was very pleasant but not overly hot. I loved that room and its location, so we've booked it again for a 2018 cruise.

We sailed in 2160 last December on Reflection in the Caribbean. Partial sun on the balcony, so it was very pleasant but not overly hot. I loved that room and its location, so we've booked it again for a 2018 cruise.

We had 2163 in 2015 cruising the Med. Agree with Caribbean Chris that the balcony never seemed overly hot as even on the "Hump" there is a bit of an overhang. The view on the Hump is great as you can see the length of the ship in both directions without any obstruction.

We experienced almost no noise in the suite from the lobby as the suite door is in a short hallway with a wall separating it from the elevator lobby. Also, the suite layout helps in this regard as the bathroom is nearest the door/hallway and adds a noise buffer as well.

To me one of the best perks of the Sky Suites on 12 is how convenient they are to most of the ship. Elevators and stair case are a short walk from suites. Pool and buffet are one quick flight up and just off the staircase with the Sunset bar a short walk away. Elevators are generally not too busy except during before dinner or at port arrival times and Luminae, the main dining room, the Cafe and several of the bars are clustered near those elevators on the floors below.

Hope this helps and enjoy tour cruise!