water question

back2tampa

Can we still bring water on board ? We are die hard Dasani drinkers and on our last cruise we could not find any water we liked and caught ourselves looking for Dasani at our ports. It is not like we are going to smuggle booze since we already purchased the drinking package.. I figured I would bring like a 12 bottles in a back pack and just check them through when we boarded.(if you know a better way then let me know).Thanks for your response .

Can we still bring water on board ? We are die hard Dasani drinkers and on our last cruise we could not find any water we liked and caught ourselves looking for Dasani at our ports. It is not like we are going to smuggle booze since we already purchased the drinking package.. I figured I would bring like a 12 bottles in a back pack and just check them through when we boarded.(if you know a better way then let me know).Thanks for your response .

Have you tried calling Princess and asking them?

I don't give a hoot about bottled water but my wife will usually bring 4 - 6 bottles of her own brand onboard. We just take them in our carry on luggage so there is no question about possible contraband in the checked luggage and nobody has ever said a thing. The last time we did this was in June. Of course the bottles we take onboard are sealed. :)

Edited by Thrak

Yes, you can definitely bring it onboard. Just slap a luggage tag on it and drop it off with your luggage with the stevedores.

They definitely don't have Dasani on any Princess cruise I've been on so far - I know because it's one water brand I don't like and I wanted to make sure I didn't get it. ;)

You can bring your Dasani water no problem. I don't know if they sell Dasani water on the ship sorry. You can call Princess and ask.

Tony