KDam clothes hangers????

lahlah57

Well.... weighed suitcase and it is 12lbs overweight. Now must edit my bundle:(

Does Kdam cabins have an adequate number of clothes hangers an/or can you ask attendant for more?

Can never have too many clothes hangers.....wire or otherwise:D

HAL's hangers in the closets are wood.

I pack a lot of clothes and have never come up short on hangers. Our main jackets and dresses and slacks are on hangers (very sturdy luggage ones I got years ago) and we use on the ship.

The cabin stewards will be very glad to get you as many extra hangers as you need.

If you send out laundry, you can indicate on sheet that you want everything sent back on hangers -- they will be metal but you will get more hangers that way.

We had plenty of hangers in the closet to hang our clothes. But we mostly used the shelves for our pants and the small drawers for our shirts. We would only hang things on the hangers as we chose what we were going to wear in the next couple of days.

Valerie

HAL's hangers in the closets are wood.

I pack a lot of clothes and have never come up short on hangers. Our main jackets and dresses and slacks are on hangers (very sturdy luggage ones I got years ago) and we use on the ship.

The cabin stewards will be very glad to get you as many extra hangers as you need.

If you send out laundry, you can indicate on sheet that you want everything sent back on hangers -- they will be metal but you will get more hangers that way.

Oh good idea...I will request everything on hangers when laundered.....okay good.🤗

Oh good idea...I will request everything on hangers when laundered.....okay good.🤗

And when you finally get overwhelmed by the number of wire hangers :eek: (it happens more quickly than you can imagine!), just leave some with the next bag of laundry you send out, and they will disappear. :)