Any Time Dining - Pride

treasurespast

I've always taken the early dining choice (we're not ever late eaters) but was only able to get the late dining on our upcoming cruise on the Pride. We were also offered Any Time Dining, but not being familiar with that option, I declined. How well does ATD work out for early eaters? How easily can I change my dining choice to ATD? Thanks!

I've always taken the early dining choice (we're not ever late eaters) but was only able to get the late dining on our upcoming cruise on the Pride. We were also offered Any Time Dining, but not being familiar with that option, I declined. How well does ATD work out for early eaters? How easily can I change my dining choice to ATD? Thanks!

we always do any time....it really depends on how many in your party - if there are a lot you could wait a while, also if you go at typical 7:00 time you could have to wait - we just get a buzzer and go to bar outside of dining room & have a drink

we always do any time....it really depends on how many in your party - if there are a lot you could wait a while, also if you go at typical 7:00 time you could have to wait - we just get a buzzer and go to bar outside of dining room & have a drink

Only 2 people, and we like to dine alone when possible. Would ATD work well for us on the Pride?

Changing from a fixed dining time (like late dining) to ATD is generally not a problem. Go see the Maitre D' at the time listed in the Fun Times on your first day to arrange the switch.

I don't have experience with ATD for two on the Pride, but we did ATD for 2 recently on the Imagination and did not enjoy the experience. First of all, unless you get there very early or very late, you can expect a wait from 10-45 minutes. Also, the 2-tops are set right next to another 2-top, so it is more like a table for 4. Sure, you can ignore the other couple, but it can be a bit awkward.

Unless you specifically request the same waitstaff each evening (and are willing to wait to be seated in their section), you will have a different crew each evening. I found that this generally led to less attentive service.

We choose any time dining as well for several reasons..

we are not late eaters, don't like to be told dinner is xx time and have to wait for the whole process... and if I don't want to go to the dining room the waitstaff isn't waiting for us..

It might be an issue changing to ATD. Sometimes its full. We're sailing on Sunday on the Pride and we're currently waitlisted for ATD. Fingers crossed..I hate eating dinner after 8pm.

Edited by BellaSweet

With ATD, can you really show up whenever? as during the set dining times there seems to be a process of getting the food out to the folks who have the set dining times. So, if we roll in as a group of ladies at 6:30 (knowing there might be a wait) will we be seated regardless of what courses others are eating? I don't want to intrude on the meals of others. I hope my question made sense -

Thanks!

With ATD, can you really show up whenever? as during the set dining times there seems to be a process of getting the food out to the folks who have the set dining times. So, if we roll in as a group of ladies at 6:30 (knowing there might be a wait) will we be seated regardless of what courses others are eating? I don't want to intrude on the meals of others. I hope my question made sense -

Thanks!

Yes, you can show up anytime with ATD. It's just like going to a restaurant for dinner. Meals are continuously being served and you won't be disrupting anyone as you will be seated at your own table.