ms Veendam Port Everglades Sail-Away - October 21, 2016

Boytjie

Captain Albert was on board the Veendam this morning, he hasn't posted since yesterday, but he did say that the Captain had a lot of things for him to do aboard the Veendam.

Helen

Perhaps "test" the horn???

Edited by TiogaCruiser

I missed another sail-away... I was serving at a funeral at church. I think I will be free to watch the Nieuw Amsterdam sail-away on Sunday.

Come on back Sunday Peter. We will be on NA Sunday. I'm hosting by sister-in-laws wedding reception in our Portside Penthouse... I'm dragging everyone out on the balcony for the webcam wave ;-). There will be 25 of us including my twin 5-year-old daughters.

Come on back Sunday Peter. We will be on NA Sunday. I'm hosting by sister-in-laws wedding reception in our Portside Penthouse... I'm dragging everyone out on the balcony for the webcam wave ;-). There will be 25 of us including my twin 5-year-old daughters.

I'll have a drink ready to toast!

Did you request a webcam wave? If you do, they know where to focus the camera so we can really see you. It might not be too late, go to http://www.portevergladeswebcam.com/wave.html.