ms Veendam Port Everglades Sail-Away - October 21, 2016

Boytjie

Is Cpt van Eerten on the Veendam now?

Did van Eerten transfer??? LOL

LOL - He was going to transfer after doing some training I think (training others) but I can't remember which ship nor the timing.

He was pretty discouraged when he was told no more tooting although I notice it didn't stop him in a few ports ;)

Nice to hear the Veendam strutting her stuff. Great way to open up the season :)

Good to go. Quite a year with aortic valve replacement and GB surgery. All new parts ready for the Eurodam next week in Barcelona.

Wow! Glad everything is in working order now. A double wish for a great cruise coming up!

LOL - He was going to transfer after doing some training I think (training others) but I can't remember which ship nor the timing.

He was pretty discouraged when he was told no more tooting although I notice it didn't stop him in a few ports ;)

Nice to hear the Veendam strutting her stuff. Great way to open up the season :)

Isnt Captain Albert aboard doing some training?;)

He said at the Q&A that they wanted him on the Zaandam, maybe they changed their minds and he is here.

We loved Captain van Eerten when we had him as a captain on the Westerdam 3 years ago.

Sure wish we had had him this past spring.

You missed him by one cruise KK. He came on when we sailed right after you (I believe we sailed right after you - April 2nd).

Isnt Captain Albert aboard doing some training?;)

The training he talked about was in port I believe. Not on that ship. Sorry if I wasn't clear. I'm still rattling my fuzzy brain to try to remember.

Thanks so much Lou & Dave for the great webcam and everyone on the sail a way thread :)