laundry room on the getaway?

murph1031

No self-service laundry except what you do in your bathroom sink and air dry on that pull out cord in the shower/tub stall.

On cruises of more than 5 days NCL will do your laundry for a price - check inside one of your cabin closets or storage areas for the laundry form and the sack to put the dirties in.

Laundry is done most everyday for a considerable rip-off - look at the price list to know what I am referring to i.e. one "T"/polo shirt $4.95.

Wait till about mid cruise for the best deal when a Bundled Laundry offer is made - all the dirties that you can put in the sack for about $20 with next day delivery/finished service.

Check with your cabin steward for details.

Hopefully NCL is using the new nylon sack instead of the flimsy paper bags a significant improvement.

Want to see how it is all done - take the Behind the Scenes tour for a price of course !

No self-service laundry except what you do in your bathroom sink and air dry on that pull out cord in the shower/tub stall.

On cruises of more than 5 days NCL will do your laundry for a price - check inside one of your cabin closets or storage areas for the laundry form and the sack to put the dirties in.

Laundry is done most everyday for a considerable rip-off - look at the price list to know what I am referring to i.e. one "T"/polo shirt $4.95.

Wait till about mid cruise for the best deal when a Bundled Laundry offer is made - all the dirties that you can put in the sack for about $20 with next day delivery/finished service.

Check with your cabin steward for details.

Hopefully NCL is using the new nylon sack instead of the flimsy paper bags a significant improvement.

Want to see how it is all done - take the Behind the Scenes tour for a price of course !

In full agreement with all of this. When you are Platinum then it all becomes so much easier!! Free laundry each and the free ship tour to see how it all works in the Laundry.

Great service for anything you don't have concerns about shrinking or being washed in hot water. I won't put anything in the bag that except socks, underwear and PJ's.