Summit Boarding Time, San Juan

mullerd1

Going on the Summit, 12/10/16. What time can you board in San Juan?

we have an awesome group on the roll call for this cruise you should come and join us! :D I have heard from some who have done this itinerary before and they are saying they plan to arrive at the port about 11:30am

Happy Planning

Edited by shadow8800

The doors opened shortly after 11:15 last Saturday, probably around a hundred people waiting in line to get in at that point. Disembarkation yesterday probably finished around 10:30 (it was running behind the printed schedule).

Just sailed the Summit...left our hotel in Old San Juan via taxi at 11:00 and went straight to the ship...was sitting down and having lunch @1200. Rooms won't be ready until around 1:30...they will make announcement. Luagage arrives much later. We pack our swim suits and changed after lunch and hung out by the pool.

In March we arrived at the port at about 10:30 and waited in line until about 11 am. Quick check-in and onboard eating lunch by 11:30.

I'm also on the Dec 10 sailing and plan on arriving at the port around 11 am.

Edited by snyniew

I was going to ask the same question, boarding Summit on 11/19.

Also was wondering what time is the most/least crowded?

We are arriving in San Juan on 11/18 and doing a food tour the morning of the 19th. I think we'll be done and heading to the ship around 1:30 but we could hang around San Juan a bit longer if that will put us in the midst of the big crowds.

We are arriving in San Juan on 11/18 and doing a food tour the morning of the 19th. I think we'll be done and heading to the ship around 1:30 but we could hang around San Juan a bit longer if that will put us in the midst of the big crowds.

My experience the last couple of times boarding thew Summit was it was never really crowded. With the late departure time it spreads out the crowds. I plan to board this Saturday around 12:30pm. Wish me luck.

I have sailed out of San Juan numerous times over the years. Boarding

is basically all day. "Big Crowds"......I don't recall those....it is probably

a bit busier between 10:30----12:30........ There are folks who go to

ship early and just wait around the terminal. And others who prefer to

go later. By 1:30 it will probably be pretty smooth.

My experience the last couple of times boarding thew Summit was it was never really crowded. With the late departure time it spreads out the crowds. I plan to board this Saturday around 12:30pm. Wish me luck.

Good luck and have a FABULOUS cruise!

CruiseN1, my guess is that we will be seeing each other before we get on the ship, as we are also doing a food tour of Old San Juan on Nov. 19! Can't wait!

Check in time is between 12:30pm to 7:00pm.

That might be what Celebrity "Suggests" but I have been to the port

way earlier than 12:30......and others have done the same.

CruiseN1, my guess is that we will be seeing each other before we get on the ship, as we are also doing a food tour of Old San Juan on Nov. 19! Can't wait!

Excellent, are you doing the one through Spoon Food Tours? I think there's also another company. This is the one we are doing: https://www.spoonfoodtours.com/tour/food-tour-old-san-juan/

• 2 weeks later...