Hyatt Place FLL & Value Trips?

DISFANS3

I had previously made reservations thru ValueTrips...easy no problem. Then when needing to change a few things around..ValueTrips would not respond to my emails...Couldn't have been easier to then call directly to the Hyatt Place and spoke to an amazing young man "Devon" and he handled the changes easily and quickly...Thanks Devon...you're an example of a great customer service rep and face of Hyatt Place Fort Lauderdale.

I actually liked Hyatt House better than ES. Less congested, better service, better room, great employees!

But it was cheaper by $25 to book ES in February than to use ValueTrips.. so back to ES I go.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Have used Value Trips multiple times for Hyatt, for an upcoming trip the Hyatt is pricey even with Value Trips so back to searching for Mar 2017.

Have used Value Trips multiple times for Hyatt, for an upcoming trip the Hyatt is pricey even with Value Trips so back to searching for Mar 2017.

We got Hyatt Place ($219) with value trips for March 2017...I don't think that's a bad price considering spring break timing.

We've stayed at all different hotels over the past 8 years and last year got a great rate at Hyatt Place through Value Trips (first time we'd stayed in the 17th St. area). So even though the rate is higher this year, we booked again for January -- it's still cheaper than going through the hotel website or some of the other booking sites. Besides the location, we thought the hotel was clean, comfortable, and well-maintained.

We've stayed at all different hotels over the past 8 years and last year got a great rate at Hyatt Place through Value Trips (first time we'd stayed in the 17th St. area). So even though the rate is higher this year, we booked again for January -- it's still cheaper than going through the hotel website or some of the other booking sites. Besides the location, we thought the hotel was clean, comfortable, and well-maintained.

We are at the Hyatt Place right now for a pre-cruise overnight. 1st time here. Easy to get here. Waited for their shuttle from the airport where we directed and only waited about 10 minutes. Rooms are spacious and clean and hotel staff friendly. Lots of places to eat in walking distance and grocery store and wine shop as well. Booked thru value trips and will do it again

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We are at the Hyatt Place right now for a pre-cruise overnight. 1st time here. Easy to get here. Waited for their shuttle from the airport where we directed and only waited about 10 minutes. Rooms are spacious and clean and hotel staff friendly. Lots of places to eat in walking distance and grocery store and wine shop as well. Booked thru value trips and will do it again

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How did you know where to wait and who directed you ?

Thanks for posting...we've booked this hotel for our March cruise...we usually stay at Embassy Suites...but the price of HP thru valuetrips couldn't be beat and the reviews are great.

How did you know where to wait and who directed you ?

Thanks for posting...we've booked this hotel for our March cruise...we usually stay at Embassy Suites...but the price of HP thru valuetrips couldn't be beat and the reviews are great.

There are signs at the baggage claim area pointing you to "hotel shuttles". Our driver asked us if we had called and we said we didn't know we were supposed to. He said if you call the hotel when you arrive they alert the drivers to which terminals have passengers waiting [emoji1]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I actually had the Hyatt Airport & Cruise Port reserved for months now for our upcoming cruise on the Harmony. That one is fine, but we thought if we could get closer for what we were already paying or close it it, we would. SO, I checked Value Trips today and the rate seemed great. I just submitted my request to reserve, and I'll await to hear if it's confirmed before cancelling our other reservation.