Swimming Pools on Dawn

budgiegirl40

Hi

I am considering taking my three teenagers on the Dawn next Christmas, and wondered what the situation with the swimming pools is. I note there is a kids pool (but presumably this is too small for teens), and a main pool. Is the main pool adult only, or are kids allowed in it?

Many thanks

Hi

I am considering taking my three teenagers on the Dawn next Christmas, and wondered what the situation with the swimming pools is. I note there is a kids pool (but presumably this is too small for teens), and a main pool. Is the main pool adult only, or are kids allowed in it?

Many thanks

When on the dawn last month all the kids were in the main pool. No adults could get near it.

Hi

Many thanks

The kids pool on the back is probably for 9-10 y/o tops. The main pool is deep - there used to be another small pool the other side of the stage but they took that out over the last drydock. There are also 4 hot tubs around the pool and it used to be 2 reserved for adults only and the other 2 were open to all.

When on the dawn last month all the kids were in the main pool. No adults could get near it.

Bummed to hear that! Going on the Dawn next month and was unsure on whether buying the Spa pass would be worth it.

It seems the spa pass is cheaper on Dawn than other newer NCL ships. And if both the kids and regular pool will be crowded, maybe the indoor spa one will be a nice alternative? Any input you guys have is appreciated!

Edited by mightyowl18
Spelling

Bummed to hear that! Going on the Dawn next month and was unsure on whether buying the Spa pass would be worth it.

It seems the spa pass is cheaper on Dawn than other newer NCL ships. And if both the kids and regular pool will be crowded, maybe the indoor spa one will be a nice alternative? Any input you guys have is appreciated!

Our friends did the indoor spa pool during our cruise in August and they loved it. It was never crowded and at times they were the only ones in it.

Because it may or may not be swimming weather and because there is not an adults only area, I've purchased spa passes for our Dawn sailing, late December.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

Hi

Many thanks

Kids are allowed in the main pool. They should know how to swim as it is five feet deep at one end and six feet at the other. Can get crowded, especially on hot sea days.Four hot tubs around pool (can hold 6-8 adults).There is a fifth hot tub overlooking the bow on deck 13. Never seemed crowded. Happy cruising!!!