REVIEW: Wonderland Restaurant (lots of pics)

Iceddown

• 2 weeks later...
If you love trying different foods or just like having a unique experience, you MUST try Wonderland while aboard the Harmony of the Seas!

http://www.smallworldtastes.com/review-wonderland-restaurant-aboard-harmony-of-the-seas/

I assume that each plate you showed was what came to the table. Meaning, 1 per table to share?

I assume that each plate you showed was what came to the table. Meaning, 1 per table to share?

We were on the Harmony for two cruises in December and dined at Wonderland twice.

Our waiter brought us an array of foods, usually two of each item if small. He also brought seconds if we wanted (the shrimp). The second time we went we told the waiter the items we wanted again and he then presented those as well as things we had not tried.

We will be on another HM Back2Back soon and will dine in Wonderland at least once.

Note: "150 Central Park" used to be the place to go for unusual cuisine. It now serves excellent but more common items. Wonderland is now the place to go for something different.

The room is the true star...it is the most beautiful venue in the fleet.

Edited by beachnative

I assume th8at each plate you showed was what came to the table. Meaning, 1 per table to share?

There were 5 at our table (1 child) so we were brought 2 plates of each item. Our server informed us that if we would like more of any specific item to let her know. We didn't ask for any extras because we didn't want to get too full and miss any of exciting dishes.

• 6 months later...
My family and I dined at Wonderland this past week on Anthem, the waitress said they will be discontinuing the Reconstructed Caprese.

Thanks for the update. Hopefully they'll update the menu periodically for those who'd like to dine there more than once. :)

Nice photos, and thanks for sharing. I just can't justify spending that for dinner when I know that most of the foods offered we would not enjoy. We are not picky eaters by any means, but this stuff is just too over the top for us!

Ditto on this. We were a party of 6 and everyone hated this restaurant. By the end of the meal there were only 2 left out of the 6 of us. The service was wonderful but the food was just too weird.

Curious, those who did not enjoy it did you not know Wonderland's concept prior to booking? we had friends who sailed 2 weeks ago, they got 150 Park and Wonderland confused when booked. Needless to say while they appreciated the composition of the food and service, they didn't enjoy it.