Luggage tags for UK guests

welwyngirl

Hi

We're on Journey sailing 23rd December from Singapore. On previous AZ cruises I've printed luggage tags off from online docs. However, there do not appear to be printable tags in the documentation this time, merely something that you can hand to a porter to print off and attach. Don't see why they have done this which is likely to cause some hold-ups when checking in. Anyone any ideas why they have done this?

Thanks

I suspect a cost saver. To be honest I have done 5 cruises since the change and it is absolutely not an issue at all. The porters at all the ports we have embarked at have been ready with additional labels if needed. I use clear tag holders I bought on amazon and just slide in printed copies of the downloaded tags. It's no problem at all.

On our last cruise ( just finished) we printed off the tags for porters and put them in our luggage label holders that we bought from Amazon. They are described as fitting Royal Caribbean labels, they fit Azamara too ( and presumably Celebrity)

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Hi

We're on Journey sailing 23rd December from Singapore. On previous AZ cruises I've printed luggage tags off from online docs. However, there do not appear to be printable tags in the documentation this time, merely something that you can hand to a porter to print off and attach. Don't see why they have done this which is likely to cause some hold-ups when checking in. Anyone any ideas why they have done this?

Thanks

Lesley, do you use a travel agent? If you do I have a feeling that Azamara send an email link to them that enables coloured labels to be printed. It might be worth contacting them. If I remember I will ask my travel agent the same thing too. Otherwise I'll get them to tag my bags at the pier. I've done this quite a few times and it's not an issue. Very straightforward.