Fort Lauderdale Restaurants Open on Christmas Day

rkacruiser

I am going to find myself in Fort Lauderdale on December 25th. I am sure my hotel's restaurant will be open. But, what else?

I would appreciate a link to any such information.

I tried to find a way of e-mailing Sunny.org, but I was not successful. Maybe, I was doing something incorrectly?

Most Asian restaurants will probably be open. I do t live near ft lauderdale but it is a true statement for NJ, Maryland and in Sarasota Florida. Also check out the kosher Deli's. They may be open.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by attilamom1217

Most Asian restaurants will probably be open. I do t live near ft lauderdale but it is a true statement for NJ, Maryland and in Sarasota Florida. Also check out the kosher Deli's. They may be open.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We don't have many Asian restaurants and the ones I can think of, Christina Wans, Coco Asian, and PF Changs are closed the last I heard.

The restaurant at The Riverside Hotel will be open.

Tuscan Grill on Las Olas was open last Christmas. Most other Las Olas restaurants will be closed.

Food critics usually post article in major newspapers about establishments open for the holiday. Check miami herald. I know Mitchells fish market and Mortons are open.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

Thanks for this information. I was not aware that Fort Lauderdale had a Mitchell's Fish Market. I have enjoyed their establishments in Columbus and West Chester and would pleased to patronize them in Fort Lauderdale.

Thanks also to other posters who offered information.

Thanks for this information. I was not aware that Fort Lauderdale had a Mitchell's Fish Market. I have enjoyed their establishments in Columbus and West Chester and would pleased to patronize them in Fort Lauderdale.

Thanks also to other posters who offered information.

There is no Mitchells Fish Market in Fort Lauderdale.

I was in FLL Dec 24 & 25, 2015.

We ate at Rustic Inn Crabhouse Dec 25 and it was packed. They were open Dec 24 and 25. I stayed at the Hyatt Place 17th St and had a rental ycar. You could take a taxi.

I had called and email many restaurants mentioned in the Florida thread to see if they would be open. Some of the restaurants were either closed on 24 or closed early, most were closed on the 25.

I would call or email to see if they will be open Dec 24,25 in Dec as I found many had not decided their hours of operation.

Check thread - Fort Lauderdale Q&E Part 2, my post #1329 the list of restaurants I checked out for Dec 24&25, 2015.

Edited by phabric