Luggage Tag Holders

broadwaycam

(As noted above) right here - on this site - best deal: get 4 of them, discounted plus shipping fees ... received them in the mail in 10 days or so. Wide ones fit NCL and other lines, just fold to size/fit and insert - comes with plastic strap. http://www.cruisecritic.com/store/product.cfm?ID=46

Google it on Amazon and also plenty of sellers on eBay at similar prices - all relatively inexpensive.

i ordered the CC tags and they did not come off during my trip. however i noticed after a few days they never shipped and when i emailed them they had to do it manually so keep an eye on your order.

i never priced the metal fastener ones but those looked pretty sturdy as well.

Not trying to hijack, but wanted to give my 2 cents on the best luggage tags I have ever used. I've been on several deployments, and multiple international trips and the best luggage tags I've ever used has been........

Bright Orange Duct Tape.

Wrap it around the handle and loop it back on to itself, then write on it with a Sharpie. I've never had TSA, baggage handlers, luggage porters or anyone be able to destroy it.

For a little extra added help when trying to find your bag, you can also put a small strip of the tape on side of your bag. I had one situation where I had to have my bags pulled off a flight at the last minute, and I was able to tell the airline employees "Look for a bright orange tag on the handle, and a bright orange "X" on each side of the suitcase." it made it easy to identify.

Just food for thought.

Not trying to hijack, but wanted to give my 2 cents on the best luggage tags I have ever used. I've been on several deployments, and multiple international trips and the best luggage tags I've ever used has been........

Bright Orange Duct Tape.

Wrap it around the handle and loop it back on to itself, then write on it with a Sharpie. I've never had TSA, baggage handlers, luggage porters or anyone be able to destroy it.

For a little extra added help when trying to find your bag, you can also put a small strip of the tape on side of your bag. I had one situation where I had to have my bags pulled off a flight at the last minute, and I was able to tell the airline employees "Look for a bright orange tag on the handle, and a bright orange "X" on each side of the suitcase." it made it easy to identify.

Just food for thought.

Brilliant!!!