spirit trip

well we are home after our 8 night cruise from Sydney to Noumea / mare / isle of pines.the weather was terrific all the way,even to the extent that my sea sick son-inlaw took his wrist bands off and no tabs after the second day at sea.what a great trip it was, although not masses to do on the islands,there was enough, and we all loved beaches and islanders in general.

this is the second time we have cruised on the spirit, once back 12 years ago in alalska,she hasn't changed much, and where she has it is for the better.our two grand kids just loved the pools /slides,but most of all the kids club.dont know what carnival do in those clubs but I hope they don't change a thing because our kids 8 and 9 years old just could not wait to get back there everytime.

food was excellent everywhere.everyone of the workers were so polite, also the crew and officers.spotlessly clean all over the ship and although there were 400-500 kids on board, you would never know.

thanks carnival. for a great holiday you made our family even happier than normal. cheers

well we are home after our 8 night cruise from Sydney to Noumea / mare / isle of pines.the weather was terrific all the way,even to the extent that my sea sick son-inlaw took his wrist bands off and no tabs after the second day at sea.what a great trip it was, although not masses to do on the islands,there was enough, and we all loved beaches and islanders in general.

this is the second time we have cruised on the spirit, once back 12 years ago in alalska,she hasn't changed much, and where she has it is for the better.our two grand kids just loved the pools /slides,but most of all the kids club.dont know what carnival do in those clubs but I hope they don't change a thing because our kids 8 and 9 years old just could not wait to get back there everytime.

food was excellent everywhere.everyone of the workers were so polite, also the crew and officers.spotlessly clean all over the ship and although there were 400-500 kids on board, you would never know.

thanks carnival. for a great holiday you made our family even happier than normal. cheers

Sounds like you had a great time.

What a great review.

I am so glad your sea-sick prone young-un was able to enjoy the cruise without the 'urgh' run to the bathroom feelings'

If it helps I had trouble reading your post cos each sentence ran into each other, perhaps you could consider breaking them into into paragraphs by hitting the enter key for better reading.

I know a lot of people post via tablets (iPads etc) perhaps your post is a consequence of tablet living and me reading this on a puter screen.

Who knows - I hope your next cruise is just as much fun IF NOT MORE and that your kids treasure each and every moment they get spend on vacation at sea with a loving family.