Picture package - Grand Princess Alaska

notentirelynormal

I keep hearing about these picture packages where you only pay a small amount of money for the entire cruise and you get all the pictures you want within this cool price package. I say "small" because I paid well over $600 on my last cruise for a 7 day and this is a 10 day with four grandchildren. I plan on getting a LOT of pictures done and need to get the best price possible. So, these packages, are they sold on the first day? Are they advertised? Are they on most cruises?

Help me out. I spent well over $650 last time. I'm guessing this coming cruise will be closer to a $1000 or more. I need any kind of sale price.

So, these packages, are they sold on the first day? Are they advertised? Are they on most cruises?

They were selling the $49 package on royal last week.

If you went anywhere near the photo gallery, you could

not miss the signage.

Additionally, they had a table set up on embarcation day,

with 2 photogs telling people about the package.

Of course, you don't read my posts...

They were selling the $49 package on royal last week.

If you went anywhere near the photo gallery, you could

not miss the signage.

Additionally, they had a table set up on embarcation day,

with 2 photogs telling people about the package.

Of course, you don't read my posts...

It's a great deal but even at that the wife didn't want any of them at the package price. I think people are just not into printed photo's any longer.

It's a great deal but even at that the wife didn't want any of them at the package price. I think people are just not into printed photo's any longer.

More likely people are not willing to pay extremely high prices for them. Plus this test package, or so it's being described on the other thread, gives you all the digital copies as well.

We don't do pictures, but our tablemates bought a picture package for $199 that included all the pictures they wanted (they even gave us one from formal night at our table with all of us in it. I think that the price included a USB drive with all the pictures on it (not positive on this feature).

You are right. We were given the Princess ship USB thumb drive.

Thanks everyone - even Pablo whose response I saw in someone else's comment. No, I wasn't referring to the Royal experiment. My remembered comments came from quite a while back. It would be a joy for that price and I will really be looking out for it. I can only hope they offer it. I spent well over $500 on my last cruise and this one will have four kids instead of two. It would be nice not to have to mortgage the house for pictures.

The package I got was $49 on the Royal Princess. However, you only got one of each picture taken - so if you are buying multiples it wouldn't help you as much. Still, we got 15 pictures from the gangway as well as formal nights and we would have bought two or three normally and spent the same amount, so it was a good buy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We don't do pictures, but our tablemates bought a picture package for $199 that included all the pictures they wanted (they even gave us one from formal night at our table with all of us in it. I think that the price included a USB drive with all the pictures on it (not positive on this feature).

You are correct. My DIL bought the same package in the Grand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro