Sensation questions

riviera

Haven't been on an older carnival ship for many years. Going on a quick getaway aboard the Sensation. Are there hair dryers in cabins and how about a laundry room with an iron I can use? Thanks CC you guys always have all the answers. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I do not recall seeing a hair dryer in my room, but I was not on the lookout for one so may have just missed it. There are laundry rooms with irons. I am not sure if they are located on every passenger deck but I know for sure there is one all the way forward on deck 7. There are maps near the elevators that will show you exactly where they are located, it saved me from hunting as I needed an iron to iron my shirt for elegant night.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Yes, there are the standard super low powered hair dryers on the Sensation, if you hair is long or thick I'd suggest still taking your own. Laundry room is standard also so you'll be able to touch up whatever needed with the irons.

Hi. I am confused about the hair dryers. Everything I've read, even the Carnival FAQ site (https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2741/~/hair-dryers) says there are NO hair dryers on Sensation??

This is the first time we cruised with Carnival. My question is: We have a balcony room and is there fridges in the rooms? Hopefully someone can answer this for me. Thanks.

FYI the fridge on any Carnival ship I've been on doesn't do a great job of keeping things cold. Cool, yes. Cold, no.

We were in M214 (OV) last week. There was a standard hand held dryer in the bottom drawer, not the low powered "built-in" that some ships have. I

don't know if it had been left behind by the last person, or if it was provided by Carnival. We did meet another couple, and, coincidentally, they said one of the few complaints they had was asking steward for a hair dryer and not getting it until they asked again the next day.

Personally, I would take my own, since even the dryer we found in our cabin was fairly low powered.

FYI the fridge on any Carnival ship I've been on doesn't do a great job of keeping things cold. Cool, yes. Cold, no.

On at least one of my cruises (but don't remember which cruise line) I was able to adjust the temp. of the fridge and make it cooler. The power on the ship was eventually restored in a few days. :D