What is the best price you have seen for the deluxe drink package?

IamJPT

Seems the going range is $44-48 a day.

During a 30% off promo I was able to get it for $41 day.

On board, I've heard $55-61 a day.

Of course add 18% to the amounts above to cover the gratuity for the package.

There is no longer a Deluxe Package. New Package is the Ultimate Package UP.

Unless that has changed in the last day, it's the Deluxe package that replaced the Ultimate package.

Edited by clarea

There is no longer a Deluxe Package. New Package is the Ultimate Package UP.

You actually have it backwards. The ultimate and premium packages have been replaced by the deluxe! Just don't want to confuse OP!

I booked for $37 prior to grats on a deal for my Jan 8 Allure sailing. 2 packages were around $700, hard to say no to! However, i got lucky and booked the premium package and was grandfathered up to the deluxe when they made the switch.

Do they send you an email or post on the web or do you have to look in your my cruises?

You have to look in your cruise planner as all seem to be different.

To the OP, we got ours for 39 plus gratuities for our upcoming Jewel cruise in February.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Do they send you an email or post on the web or do you have to look in your my cruises?

For the first 30% off sale I received an email early in the morning. For the second one I read it on these boards first, and then checked in my cruise planner and found that my packages did have the sale even though I hadn't gotten the email. However later that day I did finally get an email.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just a few weeks ago it was $49 Including VOOM internet for 1 device and 14% gratuity on my January Liberty sailing. I assume the discounted gratuity was due to the fact the internet part doesn't have a service charge. This would have only saved me about $9 total off the last sale I bought both things under. Normally I'd take advantage as $9 is $9, but I had to cancel the credit card I had originally charged both things on due to fraud. I was afraid the hassle of refunding onto a canceled card outweighed the $9. Has anyone ever had experience with refunding onto a cancelled card? I'm wondering what would have happened.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Unless that has changed in the last day, it's the Deluxe package that replaced the Ultimate package.

Of course your right again. Strange though, last two cruises since change, stickers on SeaPass had UP. I had purchased the old PP and of course was upgraded. I guess they are just using up the old stickers. On Enchantment my SeaPass had PP printed on SeaPass. On Serenade last two weeks, they had a UP sticker. That SeaPass quit working so they gave me new SeaPass and Guest Services put a UP sticker on that replacement SeaPass???

Sorry for my confusion, was going off my SeaPass card. I will say, all cards I saw with a drink Package had a UP sticker.

Thanks

Of course your right again. Strange though, last two cruises since change, stickers on SeaPass had UP. I had purchased the old PP and of course was upgraded. I guess they are just using up the old stickers. On Enchantment my SeaPass had PP printed on SeaPass. On Serenade last two weeks, they had a UP sticker. That SeaPass quit working so they gave me new SeaPass and Guest Services put a UP sticker on that replacement SeaPass???

Sorry for my confusion, was going off my SeaPass card. I will say, all cards I saw with a drink Package had a UP sticker.

Thanks

Same with us on Brilliance this past October, the stickers said UP. Guessing Miami made the change and forget to arrange new stickers for the ships.:rolleyes:

Same with us on Brilliance this past October, the stickers said UP. Guessing Miami made the change and forget to arrange new stickers for the ships.:rolleyes:

I'm interested in seeing what is on the cards in Jan Allure. On Enchantment the cards had it printed on them, no sticker. However, the ink was easy to rub off. I was concerned about that but really it is loaded on the card.

Seems Miami prints on card and FLL gives you a sticker.